The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Need Help

DMang17

affiliate
Hello guys, I need some help/suggestions for making money online. My goal is to be earning $30+ a day. I am NOT considering doing surverys, I do not have the patience to do most of them and don't qualify for most surveys anyways. Looking forward to hearing some of your guys suggestions.

What kind of work interests you? Do you have any technical knowledge? How much time are you willing to commit?

BigJ is right. You should ask yourself those questions first.
Making money online doesn't get you rewarded instantly if you want it for the long run and have a stable income unless you trick and found flaws and take advantage of it which is not really good and its not for the long run.
You have to be committed to be successful.

I have almost the whole day to work with, willing to commit alot of time. Most work interests me if I get paid, no coding knowledge.

If you want to sell your services there are several website you can write for or do other jobs like promotions, or video creation. some are...
- Elance
- Odesk
- Fiverr.

If you want to make more I would consider starting an online business. While this can take months before you can start to see an income for your hard work -- in the long run it will pay off. People make thousands of dollars a month through internet marketing.

I have almost the whole day to work with, willing to commit alot of time. Most work interests me if I get paid, no coding knowledge.
Take mkcookin's suggestions. Those are the best sites to get online work. Just fill in your necessary skills and for fiverr you have to sell your services there. Add Freelancer too, its just like Odesk but I like oDesk's system more. The money you get from these sites depends upon the work you got so it varies. Theres also CloudCrowd where you can only access it with facebook. Pass their test and youre good to go. I am getting around $15 a day from them doing micro task with 6 to 8 hours of work. Then I invested my earnings and bought domains and hosting. Now I got my own websites and with this I am earning more. And that is just the start.

I’m with mkcookin and daealegana on this one. If you like writing articles and blogging, you can easily earn the amount you are looking for. Blogging gives you the added revenue from advertisers and you’ll be well on your way to owning your own website.You could also try affiliate marketing which has great returns but requires patience and dedication.

banners
Back