The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need Help !!!

keepfocussecurity

affiliate
Hello All,

I am new member in this forum.

Please give me some suggestion about how to improve my security Guard service Site ???

my site is keepfocussecurity.co.uk

Thanks in Advance...
:innocent:

welcome to UK WW, I think your site is actually quite good, just need to do some link building to improve its search engine position.

You are missing some h tags, i see no <h1> or <h2> i would add these around your keywords decending in importance. I also agree, some link building would be my next port of call after the h tags.

Just 1 more little thing i would change, i would make the phone number top right, red, make them stand out a little more.

Other than that, looking good.

I agree with Nobby.Give some description about your site in the meta content.target good keywords. Put headings in between the content, include h1 tags to your heading or link how you want, do link building with relevant sites. Submit to directories,write article and submit it to articles directories, do bloging, bookmarking, press release, forum posting etc you will get the result.i hope these info will help you, thus it will take little time it wont happen suddenly but do these basic onpage and off page optimization.

forum seems to be giving me some hard problems in seeing the attached images. None the less I am sure it's just a temporary thing, probably a small bug.

MI
Back