The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help

Hi guys
after months and moths of searching on the internet I come back here to ask for some things.
First of all, having 17 years what types of online businesses can I start?
Then, to do affiliate marketing I have to open the VAT number?
Thanks
Hello Giovanni Ferrante , i hope you have some time to learn more on how to handle and run a proper campaign, and like that you will be able to make up your mind on what you can feel comfortable to promote, gather some money, and start with. I'll suggest you to look through the forum, and learn more on folks experience around, and learn more on promoting mobile offers, cause according to me, mobile is the future. Learn also on tools, that could help you handle your campaign the proper way, talking about spy-tools, like Admobispy, and trackers: voluum. I wish this could help dude, good luck!

Hello Giovanni Ferrante , i hope you have some time to learn more on how to handle and run a proper campaign, and like that you will be able to make up your mind on what you can feel comfortable to promote, gather some money, and start with. I'll suggest you to look through the forum, and learn more on folks experience around, and learn more on promoting mobile offers, cause according to me, mobile is the future. Learn also on tools, that could help you handle your campaign the proper way, talking about spy-tools, like Admobispy, and trackers: voluum. I wish this could help dude, good luck!
Thank you so much!
So you can confirm that I can also start from the age of 17?

I've read of newbie affiliates and entrepreneurs younger than you, Giovanni. It's not impossible, at all, however your age may be a challenge in some areas. As @Mr. Plan B said, you won't be able to do adult marketing yet.

You will need to provide a passport copy and possibly other forms or IDs to networks. You'll also need a way to send and receive payments, both for buying traffic and to receive your commissions. That part probably won't be as much of a hassle. :)

Re a VAT number, I think that's for European nations, though I'm not sure. I'm from Canada, so don't know anything about it.

Feel free to dive into the information here and let us know anytime you have questions. We'll help you as much as we can. I think that you have an advantage by starting so young. :)

Enjoy the forums, Giovanni!

banners
Back