The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

need help

essfouara

affiliate
hello , I am new in this bussines and i want know if there is a possibility to sing up in affiliate programs without website , i mean if i can take just the link of product and promote it .thanks

Yes, it is definitely possible. Although you can direct link, it's best that you don't in most cases. For one thing, many advertisers don't allow affiliate links. For another, you want to track all of your traffic, so you can optimize your campaigns.

There are a couple of ways that you can accomplish this:
  • Buy a domain name and redirect it to your affiliate link
  • Use your tracking link - that will work with some traffic sources but not with others
Some advertisers will let you direct link and some affiliates do that initially, just to see if the offer gets some traction. Then they start tracking.

Also, how you proceed can depend on whether or not you are wanting to build an email list for marketing to, or if you are promoting offers that require a presale landing page. Many offers, in general, do better with a landing page. The best thing to do is test - your offers, your landing pages or search text, etc.

Since you are new, I recommend getting familiar with some basic info:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

At any time, if you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. We're here to help, however we can.

azgold
----------
first of all i am very thankful to you for this simple and powerful informations
i want to know how to sing up in thoses famous programs without websites or i must searsh for products in any website with affiliate option !!!
thanks a lot

Hey @essfouara!

I can tell you from experience that some of the big affiliate networks not always required that the affiliates will have a website.
But you will need to prove that you have some experience in that field.
I will suggest you to start with a website/ company/product that has an on-site affiliate program and signs in.
They usually more easy with the accepting but can be very rewarding if you can do the work.

If you would like to check one like that, I will be happy to accept you to our affiliate program.
Our product is actually Immigration Services to Canada.
We holding the Smartest Immigration System on the Internet that helps people immigrate to Canada in the most professional way.

You can DM me here, or to my email. eric.hunter@itscanadatime.com
Or you can try to sign up right away and I will approve you.
ItsCanadaTime - Affiliate Program

Anyway, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

thank you eric hunter
i have experience of 4 yeras in real life marketing but no exp in network
i want to continue in the same niche ( high-tec product)
thank you bro

hello , I am new in this bussines and i want know if there is a possibility to sing up in affiliate programs without website , i mean if i can take just the link of product and promote it .thanks
You don't need to have a website every time to be able to promote something, you can definately go for Direct link, and still make it well. one of the good reasons using landing page, is to build an email list, and explain well to your audience why they may need to afford what you are promoting.

Yes, it is definitely possible. Although you can direct link, it's best that you don't in most cases. For one thing, many advertisers don't allow affiliate links. For another, you want to track all of your traffic, so you can optimize your campaigns.

There are a couple of ways that you can accomplish this:
  • Buy a domain name and redirect it to your affiliate link
  • Use your tracking link - that will work with some traffic sources but not with others
Some advertisers will let you direct link and some affiliates do that initially, just to see if the offer gets some traction. Then they start tracking.

Also, how you proceed can depend on whether or not you are wanting to build an email list for marketing to, or if you are promoting offers that require a presale landing page. Many offers, in general, do better with a landing page. The best thing to do is test - your offers, your landing pages or search text, etc.

Since you are new, I recommend getting familiar with some basic info:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

At any time, if you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. We're here to help, however we can.
Yes i totally agree on this sir.. great informations

MI
Back