The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need help with SEO?

Sumit Pathak

affiliate
Hey everyone hope all is well with everybody.

I have been watching all the questions put up by everybody and I have found that some of the things you are doing are outdated for example using Web 2.0 and directory submissions really wont give you desired rankings in search engines and sometimes when it does give ,the rankings last only a short while.After going through all questions (and answers as well) I have thought to help everyone for free forever (yes , forever)
I am about to build a website which will target starting as well as seasoned people in online business help start/grow their business with results that will last. And I will offer everyone from this forum all my future products completely free for life (no I am not drunk I seriously will offer all of my products for free to all the members of websitefix forum ) whether you are a long time member joined today.The free service is for only the people who have commented.

Last edited by a moderator:
on website 2 type seo done first is onpage and 2 offpage seo. the first on page seo role is 30% and 70% role of off page optimization

Currently I am recovering from my illness but all of you send me your website urls and I will try to contact you as soon as I can

Hi , sumit . what is the new in Google about seo .
k2websitedesign.com
New things are popping about everyday.Due to my illness I couldn't keep up with some latest news but I am visiting a SEO conference this Thursday so I will tell you whatever new I can get.

First of all use 'screaming frog' to audit your website and if that data seems too much , you can export it into excel file and send me at my e-mail address sumitpathak1198@gmail.com

MI
Back