The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need help with optimization

cpafixman

Hi there. i have 6 campaigns running but will talk about 1 because they are all email submits.

Biz offer/work from home: payout= 2.00. traffic source: 7search

impressions: 305,054 , clicks: 444, cost: $22.00, conversions: 0.

Firstly, is the campaign getting a good click thru rate because i have no idea how to calculate this.

when should i start experimenting with different ad copies.

the only optimizing i am doing is looking at each individual keyword and deleting them when they have reached the limit which i have set. I set the limit based on how much roi i want for the keyword. I'm currently aiming for 20- 50%.

i am also looking at affid and rid. but that seems okay for this campaign.

i have set my keyword match to phrase bid, shall i go exact?. shall i go for long tail keyword or short ones?

should i look for keywords with high amount of searches.

When should i give up on this campaign?

Last edited:
Have you tried rotating the offer with different networks?
You have already spent 11 X the offer amount. What i have learnt so far on this forums is that you should spend atleast 2 to 3 x of the offer amount to know if the offer has the potential for a long run and be profitable.

you say we need to spend 2x the offer amount. but lets say, you have spent $2. but all the clicks came from only one keyword, so are you going to dump the offer because you haven't got a conversion from this one keyword.

you haven't tested all the keywords out

I actually wanted all my 5 questions in my initial post answered, this would help greatly.

is there any 7search pros out there that can help

If i am getting clicks from one keywords and the cost for that keyword is around 2 x offer amount or 3 x offer amount without any conversion, then i am most likely to dump that keyword and give other keyword a chance.

for another instance, lets say i am getting conversions from that keyword but my ROI is negative then i will try to block sub-ids and will try to optimize it for positive ROI. Even after that if my ROI is negative, i will surely like to pause that particular keyword.

MI
Back