The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need Help: With My FB campaigns

Hello peeps!

I recently got started with Fb advertising for my Freebie/vouchers verticals.

Total Spent: $13.49
Revenue: $1.07

CPC: $0.29
CTR: 2.50%

WEBSITE CLICKS:47
REACH:4,279
FREQUENCY:1.03

I been running this ad for 3 days but I am not sure why is the traffic is slow for this?
Can anyone help me on lowering my CPC and increase my ad frequency?

Thanks

$0.29 seems high, what country are you targeting?. whats the adverts relevance score?

CTR seems ok, Not super high but not bad either... I would maybe work on getting the CPC down. I usually set up a bunch of test adverts then cancel anything over $0.10 CPC. My optimal is usually $0.01 - 0.07 depending on country and targeting.

$0.29 seems high, what country are you targeting?. whats the adverts relevance score?

CTR seems ok, Not super high but not bad either... I would maybe work on getting the CPC down. I usually set up a bunch of test adverts then cancel anything over $0.10 CPC. My optimal is usually $0.01 - 0.07 depending on country and targeting.

Hey franklin,
Thanks for ur reply!

I am not sure how to bring my CPC down.. my current relevance score is 9/10
and I am on Optimized CPM

You can try to increase the CTR (yours is decent, but can probably be improved) or target a less expensive audience in order to lower the CPC.

Split-test more ads as well as demographics and see what's the cheapest combination that converts. It's not easyt o give advice without more specific information about the campaign, but this is usually what the game is about, finding cheap combinations that convert.

MI
Back