The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need help with Internet Marketing

Stuti

affiliate
I have a website that needs to be marketed, but I have no clue on how to do that? if any one you are experienced in internet marketing would you be kind to provide me with some tips and a piece of knowledge. Thanks so much!

There are several methods you can use when promoting your site. Some are...

- Forums
- Blog commenting
- Guest posting
- Writing articles
- SEO
- Creating newsletters
- Social Bookmarking
- Blogging
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)

The trick is to pick 2 methods you believe you would enjoy doing then stick to only those methods. Once you see results move to to 2 new methods.

After you have tried every method discard the ones that are not producing results - and focus on the ones that are.

I personally have found forum marketing to be the easiest way to market for complete beginners. After that I would look into Social Media like Youtube and Facebook.

There are several methods you can use when promoting your site. Some are...

- Forums
- Blog commenting
- Guest posting
- Writing articles
- SEO
- Creating newsletters
- Social Bookmarking
- Blogging
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)

The trick is to pick 2 methods you believe you would enjoy doing then stick to only those methods. Once you see results move to to 2 new methods.

After you have tried every method discard the ones that are not producing results - and focus on the ones that are.

I personally have found forum marketing to be the easiest way to market for complete beginners. After that I would look into Social Media like Youtube and Facebook.

Hey thanks for a great post...I will surely try your method because it sounds doable... I have not tried any method as of yet and look forward to trying this method because I am sure they will work....Thanks again!

Stuti, focus on building a few natural backlinks and social media shares on your own for a while and then look into speeding up the process with automation in the future.

I know of various ways that can help increase your blog’s traffic but only sure a few that have tried in the past. SEO is amongst the best where you need to customize your blog’s pages with unique keywords to make it easily accessible by your visitors. Social networks like creating unique facebook ads, using twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube are also essential approaches you can utilize. Creating retargeting ads is useful to ensure you can always detect cookies whenever a new browser visits your blog. Forums, facebook fun pages and email marketing are also some effective proven plans you can use to market your blog.

Yes, the aforementioned recommendations and suggestions are suitable. but if i may be so bold,does social media sites really work when it comes to marketing? I mean the percentage or the amount of people who would even bother to look it up would be so few? I mean reality check, social media sites nowadays are more on backstubbing and all. So on the marketing side does it really work, given that you do have a good write-up or article?

Hey thanks for a great post...I will surely try your method because it sounds doable... I have not tried any method as of yet and look forward to trying this method because I am sure they will work....Thanks again!

You're welcome :)

I am glad you found the information useful. Jut remember stick to a couple you find interesting and don't jump to other methods until you start generating good traffic with the ones your testing.

You left of paid ads. You can quickly gain visibility in the search engines simply by purchasing some pay per click ads on networks such as Google AdWords. They will often give you free credits to start out with as well.

Build it with lots of original content and they will come. I call it feeding the Google Monster.

The foundation of content marketing is invariably to acquire inbound targeted traffic to your website. Marketing your content material is an extremely effective method to market your niche or distinctive selling proposal. Provided that you present the proper calls to action, the people that communicate with your content are definitely more likely to visit your website.

The most effective methods to acquiring quality inbound traffic to your website is to utilize your content to enlighten as well as teach your target audience.

Consider your fantastic bit of content as being link bait with regards to your SEO initiatives

Yeah honestly, what mkcookin suggested was great. You just have to remember to be discreet or at least choose your mediums wisely. A lot of forums, blogs, and sites don't appreciate spam from other websites. Perhaps you're writing about your own t-shirt company, you might want to join a forum regarding men's fashion and build up your relevance there as a member before you decide to post a link to your website. You might want to take it a step further and not show affiliation to the company, just that you came across an independent company you feel should get some attention for their designs that you liked.

Or better yet, find friends who have built up reputation in various communities and have THEM shoot support for you. You just mainly want to avoid trying to endorse your own stuff unless it is welcomed by what ever community you're introducing your website to.

Many ways to promote the website through marketing on social media sites,Blog comment,Forums or Bookmarking of your webpage.

You can start marketing of your website if you optimized and cover up all the on-page things after that you can start working on off-page activities like - article submission, PR distribution, blogging, forum postings, etc.

Internet marketing also knows as Digital marketing. And Internet marketing is the best technique for small and large business.Small business owners have a lot to gain from Internet Marketing. The Internet can help a business grow and Internet Marketing will help you take full advantage of all the opportunities created in the online world.

Stuti, focus on building a few natural backlinks and social media shares on your own for a while and then look into speeding up the process with automation in the future.

HEY "BigJ, What technique we used to got natural backlinks

Internet marketing is a way of promoting your products, website design service sites, blogs, classifieds, and other means at the world wide web and at the internet. That's why it is termed as doing promotions at the net (Internet promotions & Internet marketing ) both are same things.

MI
Back