The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Help with First Campaign

Prabal

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I have built my first campaign and was wondering if anyone can take few minutes of his precious time to look into it.

I am promoting a clickbank product (health niche) with Bing Ads. I think I have been able to achieve a good CPC but not getting any conversions.

Hi everyone,

I have built my first campaign and was wondering if anyone can take few minutes of his precious time to look into it.
His/Hers, women can do AM aswell ;)

I am promoting a clickbank product (health niche) with Bing Ads. I think I have been able to achieve a good CPC but not getting any conversions.
If you wanted someone to help you, why didn't you post what is it you need help with/reviewed?

His/Hers, women can do AM aswell ;)
Haha. Sure women can do it as well though I haven't seen/met anyone yet. :)

If you wanted someone to help you, why didn't you post what is it you need help with/reviewed?
I was thinking the same thing but since I am new I am not sure if I can post my website link here. All I want is someone to have a look on landing page and tell if something is wrong or should I continue testing it.

Well, that's good to know. Here is the link: herhealthinsider.com/yoga

I am using it as a landing page to capture leads and then sending the visitor to affiliate website. Suggestions welcomed on how I can improve it.

Deja Vu, anyone? :)

Here's my take on it - promoting products where you earn a commission "per sale" isn't as easy anymore with premium PPC such as BING or ADWORDS. There's a lot of choice now and customers are literally being HAMMERED with all sorts of health and fitness products, especially from Facebook and Display as clicks are cheaper.

But generally speaking, if you are throwing solid/premium PPC traffic at a product and you get no conversions even after spending a good amount of traffic at it, chances are it's the product that isn't as appealing to your target demographic.

As we all know, there's generally no point in flogging a dead horse ;)

I would say £100 or 200/300 clicks to test the waters and see how many conversions you get should be sufficient.

Nick
Thanks, Nick. I have spent about $20 till now so it looks like I will do a little bit of more testing.

One more question, do you think it's difficult to score in health or make money niche for a beginner?

MI
Back