The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help with CPA & Affiliate Marketing

niravg

affiliate
Hi All,

I am super excited to be a part of this forum. The reason why I have joined this forum is because I am new to affiliate & CPA marketing. Let me give you a quick background about me.

I have been a digital agency from the last 3 years. And it has been running successfully, right from the start. As you know that every business has challenges, and even we're facing the challenges in managing & acquiring clients. Because of which we have decided to focus on affiliate & CPA marketing.

As mentioned above, I am a owner of the company because of which I have less time to learn everything by myself. That doesn't mean I am not interested to learn, in fact I am super charged to learn everything.

We have a in-house team of content writers, link-builders, designers & copywriters, so for me to start on affiliate & CPA marketing will not be a problem.

We have decided to invest $2000 per month on promoting CPA & affiliate offers, for the next 3 months. Based on the results we will raise the monthly spend.

I am looking for a mentor who can help me to get going with affiliate marketing & CPA offers. My objective is to start generating atleast $100 per day in the next 45 days. Once the goal is achieved, then I would like to scale up the business.

I hope that I will find some good mentor here!

Regards,
Nirav

Good to know that you are ready and financially prepared to begin a career in affiliate and CPA marketing. It is indeed and exciting line of work to pursue and if you can learn and implement well, you can easily become a high earner in this field.

While you will find excellent information with AffiliateFix's basic membership, if you are really serious you must enrol as a Dojo member. You will find extensive information about various income earning techniques in affiliate marketing including CPA. Although it is a paid forum, I can assure you that a single thread in the Dojo will be worth the membership fee.

banners
Back