The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

need help with bing ads+maxbounty and clickmagick

Ike agu

affiliate
My major issues is connecting my landing page to clickmagick and maxbounty. I tried looking at youtube and faq from clickmagick for help and getting more confused.Can someone please explain or show how to get everything set up so I can start my bing ads.

Is it your landing page, or the offer landing page?

If it's yours, you need to copy/paste your tracking link in the code. If it's the offer lander, you would need to contact your MB AM and ask if they can add it to the landing page for you.

The flow goes like this:

Offer link -> Tracking link -> Postback URL -> MB

In other words, you place the offer link in your tracker which sets up a tracking link. The tracker will likely offer you a postback URL, which you put in the specified spot in your MB dashboard.

I've not used MB but that's how it works with the networks that I do use.

Clickmagick has detailed tutorials on all of this. See here for how to setup your bing ads:

clickmagick dot com/tracking/tutorials/ppc-keywords/

For the MaxBounty part just see Clickmagick's Postback URL tutorial here:

clickmagick dot com/tracking/tutorials/postback-urls/

If you have any questions just submit a ticket. Clickmagick has AWESOME support.

Thanks for the feedback I already added the code in my landing page and I used the default postback url from maxbounty. where I get confuse is the code used by maxbounty do I need to add in the subid s1 s2 s3 s4 s5

do I need to add in the subid s1 s2 s3 s4 s5

If you want to track specific elements, yes. For example, transaction or click ID, location, payout, IP, etc.

s1 may be static, I've run into that. In which case, skip s1 and start at s2.

Those go into your link before you put it into your tracker.

Another option: {CLICKMAGICK_TRACKING_ID} (or whatever they use)

But that won't give you, for example, carrier, device, site ID, etc. type of specifics. At least, when I've used that with other trackers, I noticed that.

Why not just do this:

Clickmagick has detailed tutorials on all of this. See here for how to setup your bing ads:

clickmagick dot com/tracking/tutorials/ppc-keywords/

For the MaxBounty part just see Clickmagick's Postback URL tutorial here:

clickmagick dot com/tracking/tutorials/postback-urls/

If you have any questions just submit a ticket. Clickmagick has AWESOME support.

thanks @azgold I think I got it just one more thing what link do I apply in the bing's destination url

I would think it would be your tracking link, as that's the one that relays info to the network. However, since you are using a landing page, the link in your ad must go to that, regardless of where you implement your tracker. And your destination and display URL must be the same.

So, if you're tracking from the ad, use the tracking link. If you're tracking from the lander, use the lander URL (don't direct link, they don't like it).

Something to note: Bing says they will only allow reputable trackers. Which ones do they consider reputable? No idea. But I would think Click Magick would be one. You can always chat with a customer service person to find out first. I found their customer support really good.

I went through the resources on click magick. It seems like the bing interface has changed, so following along with the bing tutorial is a bit hard. I'm still trying to find the advanced options to add my tracking link to the ad.

MI
Back