The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need Help to Make Step by Step Until Get Money

baliboy

affiliate
Hello, I've long had an account on the CPA networks ... but until now I still can not get money from this business.
If anyone can help to provide a step by step that should be done in this business to be able to get profit. Especially that can be done by using direct linking ..

I have not been able to understand about HTML, create a Landing Page, etc. yet..

I am still newbie in this business .. but I wish I could run a business that has great potential is.

Sorry if my english is not good ..

Hi Marc, thanks for your suggest.. I have read all.. but almost of all ebook..ask to us to make landing pages and make tracking..
So, that's I mean to know.. how to make landing pages (for newbie like me) then tracking it .. and bla..bla.. until it ready to generate traffic and get money..

I am sorry, because I am newbie..and need help to setting up that..

Whether method that can use direct linking.. and get succeed? Would someone share that method here please? lol..

Whether method that can use direct linking.. and get succeed? Would someone share that method here please? lol..

Yes, you can direct-link and definitely make money if the other variables are right. Are you using paid traffic.... and if yes, which one? As for the method, for the most part and with most paid traffic sources - just get good keywords and direct-link your offer. In the direct-link, you will have the option to put in "sub-id's" from any CPA network and that will track your kws. Then, based on that data, optimize your campaign and get it to profitability.

Hope this helps....

Hi Marc, thanks for your suggest.. I have read all.. but almost of all ebook..ask to us to make landing pages and make tracking..
So, that's I mean to know.. how to make landing pages (for newbie like me) then tracking it .. and bla..bla.. until it ready to generate traffic and get money..

I am sorry, because I am newbie..and need help to setting up that..

It's clearly written everywhere isn't it? :) You can learn tracking (prosper 202) in a day and how to build a lp in 5 days. So spend a week for this and you will be on the next level :)

MI
Back