The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Need help to generate sitemap

ms4u

affiliate
Hi,

I have a directory installed at sub-folder level, i.e. for example mysitehome.com

As I am using phpld script, therefore generating sitemap for that directory at that sub-folder level is easy.

But, how do I generate a sitemap for files at root level; such as index. file and others. For example http://www.mysite.com/index.php

Can anyone recommended a sitemap generator for me please? my budget is quite a bit tight, so much be free :eek:

Thanks in advance.

i use a1 sitemap generator - its cheap, 30 dollars or so (15 quid?) but it has a fully working 30 day trial

it can obey robots.txt or nofollow, you can set filters on files to include/exclude based on masks or regex - and you can delete items from the final list (once it scans it) before generates the files, supports xml, txt, the wanky ms format, html and whatnot... everything you'd expect

also handy that can use upto 32 simultaneous threads - time is important when you have over 1600 pages to crawl :)

I'm still using the sitemap tool linked from Google for XML sitemaps which I point to the web logs to create "split" xml files, pointing a crawler at >400M pages is a waste of time and resources IMO.

ChrisB.

banners
Back