Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need help sclaing my bing ads campaign

ismael dahdouh

affiliate
Hi guys !
well i was working on a sale offer !
promoting it using a landing page on bing ads ! also i used tracking

for now i spent 200$ to get 250 clicks = 3 conversions = 156 $ earned in 2 days and half !

the problem is the 3 conversions came from only 2 keywords ! and i don't know if it's the time to start scaling or i must wait until i get more conversions :/
and if it's time to start scaling should i delete all the keywords except the 2 keyhwords or what ?
thank you :)

Hi guys !
well i was working on a sale offer !
promoting it using a landing page on bing ads ! also i used tracking

for now i spent 200$ to get 250 clicks = 3 conversions = 156 $ earned in 2 days and half !

the problem is the 3 conversions came from only 2 keywords ! and i don't know if it's the time to start scaling or i must wait until i get more conversions :/
and if it's time to start scaling should i delete all the keywords except the 2 keyhwords or what ?
thank you :)

Which niches?

Using negative keywords Eg free, scam, reviews,

10 to 20 keywords exact and phrase but not need broad match! Broad is random

@azgold
when you are newbie then use exact and phrase
If any product reviews and use better exact only
If any product sale page and use exact and phrase only
if make money online or weight loss or squeeze page and all broad and phrase and exact

when you are expert on ppc management then put broad

Have you checked search volume on the long tail and/or phrase versions of your keywords?

Yes when i choose all keywords then after some clicks then go to click bing setting "search term" then copy organic keyword lists then paste keyword and put exact keyword! Sorry my English is rough

@azgold
when you are newbie then use exact and phrase
If any product reviews and use better exact only
If any product sale page and use exact and phrase only
if make money online or weight loss or squeeze page and all broad and phrase and exact

when you are expert on ppc management then put broad
@shafi kasmani, you seem to be suggesting to go with exact keywords. How about long tail keywords contain the exact keywords. I suppose they should convert well too

MI
Back