The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help regarding hosting...

Is it okay if i use same hosting plan purchased for multiple sites??

For instance, let's say i have a site abc(dot)com which is ranked for health niche, and xyz(dot)com which is ranked for dating niche..can i use same hosting plan on both domains? Will this affect seo??

Furthermore, there are providers which give - unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space and unlimited addon domains on a single plan so is it okay if i use this specific hosting for multiple domains??

(Also, my sites are already ranked, but the hosting is about to expire. I used godaddy's economic plan till now which i got it for pretty cheap and i used this godaddy's economic plan for individual domains(to be precise, 1 economic hosting plan on 1 domain. Total i have got 5 sites which are ranked) but now im thinking of using same hosting for multiple domains.Also, i will be using cpanel so im curious..)

Please help! thanks!

Hey,
Of course you can, done this many times when ranking in G.

In SEO terms, if they don't give juice to one another from the same host then it's fine.

It wouldn't be good though, if you passed the authority around them and it turns out they are all hosted from the same.

IMO definitely fine to do that.

Also, if it's about to expire and you are already ranked - in my opinion from past experiences, keep them all the same. If you are transitioning and it's too long google will move you out for your websites being down. Unless you transition correctly, but we can't avoid the propagation period just cross your fingers it doesn't affect rankings.

When you think about it; why not share links between your websites when the content is relevant to the user (your visitor). Google sucks -- destroying the real internet and monetizing it for themselves (</rant>)

banners
Back