The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

need help regarding facebook ads?

i had just run a campaign on fb ads and could see very high cpc..i did a test with only right column ad and still i could see there was high cpc ..
so how do i reduce cpc rate?? i read somewhere that higher the CTR rate, there will be lower cpc is this true?? and are there any other ways?

i had just run a campaign on fb ads and could see very high cpc..i did a test with only right column ad and still i could see there was high cpc ..
so how do i reduce cpc rate?? i read somewhere that higher the CTR rate, there will be lower cpc is this true?? and are there any other ways?

Hi please can give me help with cpa
you give me advice on how to start my first campaign even if it is making $5 dollars
I dont know how to but i still have hope
i want to try face book ads
i have accounts to peerfly, max bounty and a few others
I know the success of cpa
if possible could someone talk and give me a walk through via skype or team viewer
much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi please can give me help with cpa
you give me advice on how to start my first campaign even if it is making $5 dollars
I dont know how to but i still have hope
i want to try face book ads
i have accounts to peerfly, max bounty and a few others
I know the success of cpa
if possible could someone talk and give me a walk through via skype or team viewer
much appreciated

All the information you need is right here in the forums. Use that little magnifying glass on the upper right of the page to do a search. After you've had a chance to study some of the threads, start a new thread of your own with any still unanswered questions. Then take action and set up a campaign, we can help guide you as you go. You will learn so much more that way. :)

On another note....please do not highjack another member's thread.

Thankyou
much appreciated
please could you teach me then how to start a campaign maybe with peerfly
i have had several bad experiences with cpa but still have hope

ok what does "please do not highjack another member's thread." mean
nice one

Thankyou
much appreciated
please could you teach me then how to start a campaign maybe with peerfly
i have had several bad experiences with cpa but still have hope

ok what does "please do not highjack another member's thread." mean
nice one

how do you want me to help you ? :(
there are lots of follow along/case studies here on the forum itself..try it, it'll be helpful

"razkc_77
Hi I have been trying cpa but have never started I need some help
I have accounts to the networks eg peerfly but it will be ideal if you can teach me
I am a 15 year old ambitious student who has been scammed many times by cpa tutors
I need some guidance
If if anybody teaches me how to make my first cpa campaign will any conversations I will be happy
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
"razkc_77
Hi I have been trying cpa but have never started I need some help
I have accounts to the networks eg peerfly but it will be ideal if you can teach me
I am a 15 year old ambitious student who has been scammed many times by cpa tutors
I need some guidance
If if anybody teaches me how to make my first cpa campaign will any conversations I will be happy
Thanks

Newbies should start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

P.S. Please don't highjack other members' threads.

banners
Back