The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help coming up with demographics...

DennisKnows

Get your fix Ninja!
I want to try some Facebook advertising directed at people that may have a house full of "clutter".. :(

Almost like hoarders but not that severe.

I have a few ideas but I want to get some more..

I'm going to setup a fan page around keeping a clean home..

One thing you may want to take note of is the characteristics of the people you are targeting. For example you mentioned your aiming at people who have houses full of clutter/mess. On that note, they are generally considered to be not that driven to clean there homes, so trying to sell cleaning products for example will be a hard pitch as they simply wont have a real interest in that. You can however have an angle on it. give them a reason they should clean there home or get rid of the clutter with an incentive for them to do so, or a product that will make it alot easier "Lazy option" to do so. It doesn't always go from:

Problem > Solution
Messy House > Cleaning products

This is true for other things like "weight loss" most people buying guides are not looking for a long winded way to lose weight step by step they are simply looking for the fastest , easiest option, because as people they have fallen into bad habits both with eating and the way they think.

So always think outside the box, and think up clever angles you can promote something to a targeted audience. Put yourself in there shoes.

You can target things like Feng Shui since it advocates pretty much the same thing as far as clutter is concerned.

A good way to go about it would be to do an Exact search in Google keyword Tool for clutter, Feng shui etc. and add back the results to the tool and keep repeating the search several times. You'll get hundreds of good keyword ideas out of which you can choose and then type those words into "precise targeting" in Facebook and it will populate suggestions automatically.

Hope it helps:).

MI
Back