The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Forum Staff. Must know SEO / SEM / SMO / Internet Marketing

etrade-union

affiliate
Hello everyone.

We are looking for the person who has expertisem in SEO / SEM / SMO / Internet Marketing. Seo Boom Company has started new Seo Forum, so that their readers get a solution for their problems & can share their knowledge in their fields. Also they can provide services and can hire services from the members.

Expertisem Criteria:-

1.Person should be expert in Internet Marketing
2.Should be experienced with monitoring in 1 or less forums
3.He should be active and able to post hot news and keep their members updated about the hot news in Internet Marketing.
4.Good Grammatical and some fluency in English
5.Should be active more than 5 hours a day

If you are interested then PM me. One more thing this is a not a paid requirement. The member filling with good experience will be posted in good quality staffs

Staffs requirement:-

Super Moderator – 1
Moderator – 5
Category Moderator – 2

Qualities required:-

1.How active will you be on the forums?
2.What’s your personal email id?
3.The post you are applying, why do you think you are qualified for it?

Important News: Bonus within 6 months of $100 who monitors Seo Boom forums in a good manner.

Thanks for Co-operation!

Enjoy

P.S:- I hope this can be posted here! If not let me know so that I can remove it and I apologise!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these paid positions? If yes, how much do you pay monthly or is it just the bonus that you'll be offering after 6 months.

SticKer

Are these paid positions? If yes, how much do you pay monthly or is it just the bonus that you'll be offering after 6 months.

SticKer
As already I have described:

One more thing this is a not a paid requirement. The member filling with good experience will be posted in good quality staffs

Thats only paid as bonus for the person who will deserve, depends on his performance.....

banners
Back