The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need fast keywords ranking tips on heigh compitative keywords.

CheapSEO22

Need fast keywords ranking tips on heigh compitative keywords. I got many articles about keyword research.
The website is stand on keyword. we must choose careful keywords. I read many time like.

Keyword must Site business relevant.
Keyword must healthy.
Keyword must userfriendly.
Keyword must searchable.
Keyword must low compitative.
and more.

But i need heigh compitative keyword ranking. Can we get heigh compitative ranking fast. It is effect or not. I'm using two phrase seo related keys. can be posible or not. If possible, what time will spend by me. Backlinks is generated more than 2300 using anchor text my targeted keyphrase.

Many guys said me that content is good and on-page optimization and Meta tags is good and they suggestion to build backling so i made large backlins also.
I got good ranking on low compitative keys.
can expert guys help me. your comment are welcome.

Man, for any financially viable keywords it takes some time to rank. If you after high competion keywords then you are not going to get anywhere fast

You can get good ranking for competitive keywords but it will take time and a lot of effort

So I suppose what I am trying to say in answer to your question ' can we get high ranking for competitive keywords fast' is no, especially if you are doing your seo ethically

But looks like you are on the right track with building good content pages and getting backlinks

MI
Back