The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need cheap webhosting

N

nickniceman86

Hi there i need cheap web-hosting with unlimited bandwidth.
Do you know such hosting.
Please let me know.
Best
Nick

Free Completely Unlimited Web Hosting For First 20 Members of this Forum That Apply

Hi Nick,
We are running a promo to increase our google PR & would like to offer you a completley free, unlimited web hosting account.
Use the link in my signiture for details.
Offer is only open to participating forums.

Unlimited bandwidth is not possible coz bandwidth is a commodity that someone needs to pay for eventually. The term unlimited is only a marketing strategy go through the TOS of companies offering unlimited bandwidth and you will find some restrictions after all nothing in the world is unlimited.

Free unlimited webhosting

Thanks for that info, howoever all the people that have recieved unlimited FREE web hosting from us probably would not aggree with you!

Can you list the features of the unlimited webhosting account which you have offered to your clients.

Empire Web Hosting ( empirewebhosting.com ) has 3 seperate plans that can accomadate any size business and or network on the web;

1) "Economy" - 10GB space, 300GB Traffic, 100 email accounts 10 MySQL databases & more for £2.22/month.

2) "Deluxe" - 150GB Storage, 1500GB Traffic, 500 email accounts, 25MySQL databases, Unlimited websites & domains, plus more for £5.54/month

3) “Premium” - 300GB Storage, 3000GB Traffic, 1,000 email accounts, 50 MySQL databases, Unlimited websites & domains, Plus Yahoo, Google & MS Ad Center advertising credits, and more for just £11.11/month

Empire Web Hosting also offers dedicated servers at affordable prices. We accecpt multiple currencies including USD, CAD, Euro, GBP and AUD. Tech Support is open 24/7/365 via phone, email, chat or ICQ.

Visit us: empirewebhosting.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend that whoever you buy from, do some thorough research (usually google!) about service levels, how long the company has been in business, whether they own any hardware or are a reseller, whether they actually have any full time staff (is it a hobby business?).

Sometimes on Google, a lack of information found can suggest the company has only just been started. Tread carefully if you website is important to you. :)

Hi,

There may be a lot of cheap hostings that you could find but I think that its better to go to the tested ones such as hostgator, this way it will prevent you from trouble in the long run..

No-one can offer unlimited disk space or bandwidth, its not physically possible. I would also recommend you avoid hosts which oversell too, offering 3000GB disk space is just not realistic for a few dollars a month.

Use your common sence ;)

365ezone provide with the best service and cheapest hosting
there plan starts with only 99 cent

they also provide unlimited plan ,cost as $3.99 only per month

MI
Back