The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Banner Help

gregplatt

affiliate
Hello every one,

Actually i just started and taking action in cpa mobile .
my struglle now is banners ,i don't know photoshop and i don't have tools to spy on other's banners.can any one suggest me a solution (outsouring is bad choice for me)!

-Where or how to bring banners ?
-if any one here have already a pack of banner i will be more than thankful and happy.
-please help meeee

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
You can try to check Fiverr out, you can get beautiful banners designed for you at a penny there, most of the times i used Maximum Design Service on Fiverr to design all my banners for me and she has been so wonderful. You can Contact her for your Banner Ads and eBook Cover Design, via FIVERR .com/ecovers_expert or search for user containing "Ecovers_expert" on the website. I hope this help someone.

Last edited:
Creating a banner is something you need not to worry at this point in life. Be sure to check online websites tat will create for you a banner at a very cost effective price. I do think it is the best way to start. However, as time goes, yo will need to acquire Photoshop and the skills required so that you cut of the costs used to make many banners in the case where you are handling major orders.

Creating a banner is something you need not to worry at this point in life. Be sure to check online websites tat will create for you a banner at a very cost effective price. I do think it is the best way to start. However, as time goes, yo will need to acquire Photoshop and the skills required so that you cut of the costs used to make many banners in the case where you are handling major orders.
i have to learn this photoshop ,it's big problem for me hhh thanks

i have to learn this photoshop ,it's big problem for me hhh thanks

You dont necessarily need to know how to Photoshop just for banners, that would incredibly consume your time. Just click the indeXer's Link. he googled that for you. Over here (Let me google that for you)

Also, there are lots of easy and free editing tools on the internet and all you need is to google or bing it.

You dont necessarily need to know how to Photoshop just for banners, that would incredibly consume your time. Just click the indeXer's Link. he googled that for you. Over here (Let me google that for you)

Also, there are lots of easy and free editing tools on the internet and all you need is to google or bing it.
i did with your advice and i just got one right now,i'am trying to make some good banners hhh,my first banner,i don't have words to thank you ,thanks please sorry if i waste your time

Yep, always a +1 for GIMP!!

While Adobe's Photoshop has a monthly fee, GIMP 2.8 is completely free.
You can use it for every kind of design work, not only for banners, e.g. my poorly avatars here are made with GIMP :)

Nevertheless GIMP is a very extensive program, so you should also use the beginners' tutorials that you'll find numerous on YouTube. Here's a link:
gimp tutorials - YouTube
Have fun w/ GIMP ;)

Last edited:
banners
Back