The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Affiliate Banner

once janister

affiliate
I'm currently looking for an attractive affiliate banner size 468x60. My blog is about tech stuff, electronics, social media, movies, and TV. I'm currently part of the Google affiliate network, except I can't find a way to preview what ads the offer and how they look.

If anyone knows of attractive looking 468x60 affiliate ads that would match the context of my site. Please let me know.

- Once Janister

You could try a couple of the free online image editors to make your own if you're so inclined:
picnik.com
gimp.com

You might also try some of the other networks like Shareasale, Commission Junction, Linkshare and Avantlink. You might find their interfaces easier to find the banners you are looking for.

If you want to have your own banner created, you can pay a designer to do it for you. Sites like elance.com, odesk.com, and fiverr.com are great for this. Fiverr.com is a site where everything costs $5.

Google networks has a link under all offers / banners. Test link.
Also they show you the banner in the right section.
Still you can take the link and make the banner for yourself.

Any work you need done like this I recommend you use freelancer.com as they have a great system in place for hiring out. You can tell if they are trustworthy or not by their reviews and feedback from other freelancer users. I get all of my work I need from here.

One step on from this is my question about rotating banners. Rather than list a whole bunch of offers in a vertical column, I eventually want to have a rotating banner on a joomla site that cycles every 5 to 10 seconds to the next image and offer.

Does anyone think that this is a good idea, or better to have a static image for a single offer?

I don't think that that can be done, how would the html code even work for something like that. I'm sure that you can have your banner fade different images in and out but I think that it can only lead to one url.

Joseph

I don't think that that can be done, how would the html code even work for something like that. I'm sure that you can have your banner fade different images in and out but I think that it can only lead to one url.

It can be done. I use an add-on for my foprum which does exactly that. It's basically a matter of using a quasi random number to select which ad to display.

banners
Back