The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need a kickstart in CPA

leswaldeck

affiliate
Hi, I'm Les from Cape Town, South Africa.

One year after first trying to make money online, I have gone through all the newbie pitfalls (wheel spinning, shiny object syndrome, bogged down in study material, emails and freebies, etc, etc). After finally committing to becoming an Amazon affiliate, I got a Weebly site to the first page of Google for THREE keywords (!), but so far no sales whatsoever.

What brought me to CPA is the fact that there are so many more traffic methods available to CPA than for physical products (I got the hang of SEO, but the competition on Amazon bestsellers is crushing!). Now I just need some help to get me going with CPA, since all the CPA guides I have read so far don't give you a step-by-step method to get set up. People just assume that you would know how to set up a landing page!

I am interested to hear how fellow affiliate marketers are making this work. I also would like to hear how others have overcome problems such as dishonesty by networks and other (jealous) marketers flooding your offers with spam in order to mislead you into over-committing on your ad budget, only to find that all your leads have been scrubbed (as Jerry West explains it). Has anyone experienced this?

I hope I can add value to your forum!

banners
Back