The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

need a great software package for new site

L

LAM42

Hello all,

I am launching a new site and am asking for suggestions on grate software programs to use. I need a software package where I can feature individual products, articles, banners and more. Your suggestions are appreciated!

Lisa

By great software program, do you mean for building the site???

DreamWeaver is most people's fav, but it may be expensive for you just starting out.
Nvu is free and some people like it. You could also possibly use WordPress.

Well currently I use a e commerce system and tweak it but I can't do this with this new program. Is it common for affiliate sites to build their sites through dreamweaver?

Yes it's the most popular for straight web site design, except for some pros that use other techy programs. But DW is easier if you don't know how to code.

Here's a good long thread with options and opinions:

<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/webmasters-universe/3615-your-favorite-html-editor.html?highlight=dreamweaver">Your favorite HTML editor</a>

Yeah, I use dreamweaver/photoshop on everything I build.

Your code "usually" doesn't get messed up and it is really easy to use.

I think it goes for around $400, but look around and you might be able to swoop up a free 30 day
trial and see if you like it.

Hi Lisa,

Seems you have newely started your website... I am not sure y ur looking for software programs to use there... the best option is manpower..... spend some more hours everyday.. that will help ur site to get up....

Regards,
Sasikumar D

banners
Back