The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Native ads

Hey @Yassine11 and welcome to affiliatefix :).
well the niches that goes with native are health and nutra offers or some thing similor where people read lof before they take action:).
about traffic sources there is so many of them such as: RevContent,Taboola,...etc

List of some of the top native ad networks in order of my favorites:
  • Outbrain
  • RevContent
  • Content.Ad
  • MGID
  • Taboola
  • NativeAds.com
  • AdBlade

Note that not all networks are friendly to all niches or types of content. All of them accept editorial content, but the website that hosts that content shouldn't be thin and have all of its basic legal in order like Privacy Policy, Compensation Disclosure, etc. Outbrain and Taboola are among the toughest to get approved but their traffic quality is about the best. RevContent and MGID are more lenient and easier to get approved to run on, but their traffic quality isn't as good.

Hi everyone,
I'm new in this group and I want to ask about native ads what are Best traffic sources and niches with this category of traffic ?
Native Traffic has many niche. It can be used for ads, offers, advertorials, sales campaigns etc. For best native traffic you can Google Zool Ad Network

Hi everyone,
I'm new in this group and I want to ask about native ads what are Best traffic sources and niches with this category of traffic ?
Hello dude, you are really welcome, but talking about what you asked, i could recommend you to go for nutra offers, and you can join Taboola, outbrain to work with. Good luck with this!
i could recommend you to learn on some tools like spy-tools, and try to learn on which one could be helpful for you to run a good native campaign, such as Admobispy, and they are some other ones out there that could be helpful for this purpose. i hope this helps.

List of some of the top native ad networks in order of my favorites:
  • Outbrain
  • RevContent
  • Content.Ad
  • MGID
  • Taboola
  • NativeAds.com
  • AdBlade

Note that not all networks are friendly to all niches or types of content. All of them accept editorial content, but the website that hosts that content shouldn't be thin and have all of its basic legal in order like Privacy Policy, Compensation Disclosure, etc. Outbrain and Taboola are among the toughest to get approved but their traffic quality is about the best. RevContent and MGID are more lenient and easier to get approved to run on, but their traffic quality isn't as good.
Why don't you add NativeBill to the list of top Native Networks?

banners
Back