The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Native ads for Europe

Bachroll

Hello

I was thinking about running Native Ads for CPA offers in Spain, and maybe other European countries like France and Italy. I'm having issues trying to find a good network for these countries. It seems that Outbrain, Taboola, Mgid and Revcontent are good for LATAM and english speaking countries, but not so into the Spain and the others I mentioned. There is one called Adnow but I've read bad comments about theme.

I don't want to use Facebook Ads because i'm going to use it for another project. I don't want to risk my account. What network do you suggest to start using in the Europe? By the way, the offer is going to be Nutra. Thank you.

We have nutra offer ***removed*** Come to talk with me ***removed***. I'm crakagent.

The OP asked for advertising networks, not offers.

According to Crakrevenue, there's no such thing as "Crakagents" and all you're trying to do is earn a few bucks posting your affiliate link under false pretences -
*** link removed by mod ***

Last edited by a moderator:
the largest Spanish social network Tuenti
Really used in spain but i have something i can suggest to you, why don't you use a native spy tool to help you searching this, i know all of them have this feature you know? It's gonna be more helpful and will give you access to many other ads networks!!

The OP asked for advertising networks, not offers.

According to Crakrevenue, there's no such thing as "Crakagents" and all you're trying to do is earn a few bucks posting your affiliate link under false pretences -
*** link removed by mod ***
If you don't know what is a crakagent ! Go on crakrevenue blog ! You will learn a lot of thing about it !

checking this out will be easier using any of the native spy-tools out there, try something like ADMobiSpy, and wish you luck!!

Thank you all for your answers. I'm, seeing that Outbrain has more presence in Spanish websites than I thought. Not only on big newspapers but also on huge websites with a lot of organic traffic. Maybe its the one to go. Everybody is saying that its a very expensive network to buy traffic. Revcontent is also used in many spanish sites with a big volume of traffic. I think these two networks are the most used in Spain and other European countries. MGID for example seems to be good for the US and LATAM.

Last edited:
Here Are my Suggestions :)

AdNow - native advertising network - native advertising

Advertisers - Triplelift

Earnify - Get Onboard Today. Earn More Tomorrow.

Shareaholic Promoted Content & Native Ads — Shareaholic

Others Also : MGID , Tabola , Revcontent, Outbrain who are most Popular :D

Those are all good networks. The problem is that for certain countries in Europe they are not that good. My research is showing me that Outbrain could work well in Spain. I'll give it a try and let you know how it works.

Hi, Bachroll!
Try to use spy tool for comparison offers of the European countries that interest you. For example SpyOver is a tool for monitoring native advertising. You can get detailed statistics of native ads for the selected CPA network
12345677.jpg

Thank you SpyOver. I'll definately have a look on that tool. By the way, according to the image you posted it seems that Taboola and Adnow are doing great in Spain. At least better than Outbrain. I'll keep that in mind.

Hi @Bachroll

We are a Spanish network so I can give you more accurate data ;)

The most important and best traffic and quality are:

• Taboola
  • Ligatus
  • Outbrain
  • L’Agora
Then there are the ones with less traffic in ES:

• Addoor
  • Adnow
  • Chameleon.ad
  • Content.ad
  • Linkwelove
  • Mgid
  • Plista
  • RevContent
I hope it'll help you.
Regards

Hi @Bachroll

We are a Spanish network so I can give you more accurate data ;)

The most important and best traffic and quality are:

• Taboola
  • Ligatus
  • Outbrain
  • L’Agora
Then there are the ones with less traffic in ES:

• Addoor
  • Adnow
  • Chameleon.ad
  • Content.ad
  • Linkwelove
  • Mgid
  • Plista
  • RevContent
I hope it'll help you.
Regards

Thank you. That definately helps a lot. I didn't know the Ligatus and L’Agora networks so I'll check them out.

i'm just a newbie, but, why don't you use a spy-tool for this? ADMobiSpy works well for CPA offers, and could help you buying offers more smartly, good luck with the next step!!

I used Adplexity and planning to use it again in a near future. For now I'm testing offers that seem interesting and adviced by mu affiliate manager.

MI
Back