The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Native ads Expert here

Hi there, how would you advise affiliates to approach native in non-English speaking regions? Secondly, please tell me more about what your network offers. Do you have your own offers or just traffic? Cheers, Clare

Hi Nativeadslab,
Thank you for your question.

Answering your first question, affiliates should create content in local languages. But also you can push En speaking content for 20 countries for example, but just target people who speak English.

Our Network is CPC network and we have tons of advertisers, affiliates, mediabuyers who promote their offers.
We have a traffic and ready to help to optimize results depends on the goal of each buyer.

Thank you!

Hi Nativeadslab,
Thank you for your question.

Answering your first question, affiliates should create content in local languages. But also you can push En speaking content for 20 countries for example, but just target people who speak English.

Our Network is CPC network and we have tons of advertisers, affiliates, mediabuyers who promote their offers.
We have a traffic and ready to help to optimize results depends on the goal of each buyer.

Thank you!

Thanks very much for your reply. Yes, localized content seems to perform better for me overall than pushing EN across different regions. I tend to find that EN offers in evergreen verticals tend to best for multi-geo - not sure if that's something others find too.

Can you explain why 90% of native ads are using the adsense ad arbitrage technique ?

When i check for ad ideas in Rev Content using adplexity, thats all i see.

I'm trying to run CPA or CLICKbank offers and im having trouble finding anyone running ads for these type of offers.

Do you think i should ditch CPA and Clickbank offers and attempt the adsense ad arbitrage for Native advertisement ?

Hello Adrian,
So, this is not Ad networks using Adsense technology, this is webmasters use DFP and run native ads in it.
Usually, Ad Networks run their ads directly on the websites.

Adplexity not all the time shows correct and true info, you should note it.

As for your question regarding CPA and Clickbank offers, there are few networks which work on CPA basis, most of them work on CPC/CPM basis.
If you want to run CPA and Clickbank offers, you can promote them on CPC or CPM basis and optimize by sources, CPC rates, conversions, etc.
Our qualified account managers help our Advertisers to optimize their campaigns and maximize their profit.

Looking for some Native Ads Expert advice.

i am using a spy tool which provided me details of an ad campaign like.

Ad image
Ad Text
Landing Page Copy
CPA Product (i got approval from CPA network also)
Ad Network Name
Widget Ids
Traffic % landing page receiving from a specific widget id and website name
Country traffic coming from
% of traffic by devices

There are 3 advertisers driving around 7k clicks monthly since 6 months on this campaign.

I want to know do i still need big budget for native advertisement if am going to swipe all the above mentioned details and start my campaign ?

Note : This native ad network offer max cpc @ 0.038 $ for good quality clicks for targeted Geo and i can start with whitelist campaign also.

If you will use native ads spy tools you can easily find out which CPA and clickbank offers advertisers are running with native ads. For example there is an offer from clickbank few advertisers are running with Revcontent, Taboola and Content.ad since many months and they are driving +10K clicks each on that Ad image.

Looking for some Native Ads Expert advice.

i am using a spy tool which provided me details of an ad campaign like.

Ad image
Ad Text
Landing Page Copy
CPA Product (i got approval from CPA network also)
Ad Network Name
Widget Ids
Traffic % landing page receiving from a specific widget id and website name
Country traffic coming from
% of traffic by devices

There are 3 advertisers driving around 7k clicks monthly since 6 months on this campaign.

I want to know do i still need big budget for native advertisement if am going to swipe all the above mentioned details and start my campaign ?

Note : This native ad network offer max cpc @ 0.038 $ for good quality clicks for targeted Geo and i can start with whitelist campaign also.

That's the thing in this game, everyone knows we can imitate everything we see such as:
Landing page, creatives, offer, factors, widgets... But you need a competitive advantage or edge to be above the rest and always try to be 5 steps ahead of the competition.

Every single Native advertiser is in the same boat, so what separates you from the rest?

Hello there, this is what I am doing

#1) Used Spy tool to find ClickBank offers running on RevContent
#2) Copied ad creatives & landing pages
#3) Created my own ad creatives & landing pages
#4) Run different campaigns for Desktop & Mobile

After 1 week of test for AU & US

#1) AU: didn't convert at all, zero sales
#2) US: made some commission but I am still in loss

The issues

#1) Mobile: I got a lot of traffic, lower CPC & higher CTR but zero conversion
#2) Desktop: Good traffic, high CPC, some conversions but still in loss

Can you please guide the right optimization techniques to use?

Hello there, this is what I am doing

#1) Used Spy tool to find ClickBank offers running on RevContent
#2) Copied ad creatives & landing pages
#3) Created my own ad creatives & landing pages
#4) Run different campaigns for Desktop & Mobile

After 1 week of test for AU & US

#1) AU: didn't convert at all, zero sales
#2) US: made some commission but I am still in loss

The issues

#1) Mobile: I got a lot of traffic, lower CPC & higher CTR but zero conversion
#2) Desktop: Good traffic, high CPC, some conversions but still in loss

Can you please guide the right optimization techniques to use?
What's your avg cpc for mobile and desktop

US Desktop: $0.15 - $0.50, Ad CTR: 0.083%, Landing Page CTR: 21.51%
US Mobile: $0.20 - $0.30, Ad CTR: 0.475%, Landing Page CTR: 34.75%
AU Mobile: $0.50, Ad CTR: 0.188%, Landing Page CTR: 1.57%

Hi guys,

Would you love to monetize or advertise via native ads?
Any questions you may have about native ads, please ask me here, or ping me via skype: vladimir.sardak

All consultations are free :)
Are You Still doing this now and rest of the year?

Hi
I am running "weight loss" teasers on MGID at present. My best is a 0.29% click rate [desktop, tier1].
Can you tell me what good looks like on native ads
I am trying to measure how good that is. before I optimise other areas of my funnel

Cheers. P.

banners
Back