The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Native ads and pop under netowerks [Needed]

prosiakek

affiliate
Hi
Can someone recommend me good networks for native ads and pop unders? it's best to have them weekly payments.

Traffic 600-800k+ views daily (80% from Poland, 20% Europe + USA), but on networks show 100-200k impressions (for example on cmpstar). No adult content please.

Currently im useing adcash (native ads+ pop under) and cmpstar (baners-skin)
I wonder about PopCash (pop under) and AdNow (native ads), any opinions?

Hi
Can someone recommend me good networks for native ads and pop unders? it's best to have them weekly payments.

Traffic 600-800k+ views daily (80% from Poland, 20% Europe + USA), but on networks show 100-200k impressions (for example on cmpstar). No adult content please.

Currently im useing adcash (native ads+ pop under) and cmpstar (baners-skin)
I wonder about PopCash (pop under) and AdNow (native ads), any opinions?
Hello prosiakek , i'm sorry but i don't think someone here could direct you on what you are looking at exactly, i think you should look at it yourself, and check like 6 different ones that you will filter, and see which one fits you the most, and the one you feel more comfortable working with, and just take the risk and go for it. You can subscribe to the service of any native spy-tool out there, and surely it will be helpful to you, to search that. Good luck!

MI
Back