The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Native Ad Traffic Network Suggestions?

Valid

affiliate
Hey guys, I don't really know where to start can you give me some Native Ad Traffic Network Suggestions please?

Hi @Valid,

depending on how much you're willing to spend CPC/CPM. There're many Native Ad sources, but the rates are so various (from $1 CPM to $7 CPM). Please be more specific.

Don't forget, to first run a test on a network to see what Geos and sites are performing the best for you. Some may do better than others and the gathering of data won't just help your first campaign but aid in other campaigns on a similar vertical. To add, the reason for the varying rates could be the type of creative, as some formats may cost more than others, the Geo-targeting (tier1 Enslish speaking is higher), the quality of sources and rotation can also impact the cost.

There are tons of places. You can get traffic for native ads from anywhere. You can always use typical traffic sources including social media to drive them to your own content marketing sites and to specific pages with advertorials.

I have a friend who does this on Linked through their newsfeed.

ContentAd, Yahoo GeminiNative, and I think Adhere are a few more worth looking at.

banners
Back