The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

n00b

lotusindigo

affiliate
Hey, all.

I'm trying to see if I can make affiliate marketing work for me. I'm a 21 year old single mom, and I work all the time. Would be nice to spend more time at home with the kid, you know? Not to mention the $8 hourly rate really isn't cutting it for me. I started looking for work-at-home type jobs. I wrote for Associated Content for awhile. It gave me pocket change, nothing more. So I started looking at affiliate marketing... which is odd for me, because business really isn't my forte. But internet... that's something that I can understand. So I'm going to give it a chance. It's likely that I'm going to come around asking a lot of annoying questions, just warning you now. Either way, this looks like a helpful place, I'm glad I found it.

Welcome to 5 Star, lotusindigo.

Don't ever feel that your questions will be annoying, because they won't. We are here to help you so we want you to always feel free to ask questions.

Since you are new to affiliate marketing, you probably should spend time reading as much as you can in our Newbie Affiliate Marketing Forum. Pay special attention to the ones that are "Sticky."

You have found the right place. Our members will gladly answer your questions.

banners
Back