The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

n00b here

G

Gh0streach

Hi everyone. I’m Royce aka Gh0st (I answer to both) and I’m new to internet marketing. I’ve dabbled with Clickbank and a niche blog and a few attempts at SEO that ended in futility a number of years ago but now I’m ready to give it another whack and hopefully have some success and really change my life. I see the potential for this business and I want to be financially free so that’s why I’m going after it.

Hey Gh0st, Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We all start somewhere man! :D I've learnt lessons doing seo, you put all the effort in, build up a lot of patience and hope to be ranked and all of a sudden it can all be for nothing. Look into paid traffic, all you rely on is yourself then and it feels so much better!
Facebook - Looking over your shoulder for random bans even if whitehat
SEO - Updates can reset all of your hard work and means your back to square one
Mobile/Native - You get what you pay for, start small and scale. There is tons to learn here at AffiliateFix.

As you have just joined, maybe check out these forums:
Ask questions here: Newbie HelpDesk
Check out some follow alongs and journeys here: Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Get some motivation/inspiration here: Success Stories and Bragging
Check out the Affiliate Marketing WIKI here: What is Affiliate Marketing

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask! You are now part of an awesome community full of people who will help you along the way to success!

Good Luck!
NeverGiveUp

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I’m Royce aka Gh0st (I answer to both) and I’m new to internet marketing. I’ve dabbled with Clickbank and a niche blog and a few attempts at SEO that ended in futility a number of years ago but now I’m ready to give it another whack and hopefully have some success and really change my life. I see the potential for this business and I want to be financially free so that’s why I’m going after it.

Hello @Gh0streach :)

Welcome to Affiliatfix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Hi Ghostreach, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

MI
Back