The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

MySql

Chris30

affiliate
Is there some kind of interface that supports creating users and passwords remotely for someone who is renting web space?
For instance if I rent space from godady it has a control pannel that sets everything up for you?
I somthing like that available to the public?
Or do I need someone to write it for me?

I don't understand exactly what you mean by "renting" webspace. If you are talking about "hosting" than you can get reseller hosting account and have full access and control over the accounts you sell... You'll get control panel to manage it.

MySQL is a database server...

Last edited:
Ok here is what I am trying to do.
I have a test server running Apache server2.2.6, MySql5.045, PHP5.2.5.
and am looking for a control pannel for remote users to create MySQL databases without having to log in phpmyadmin and having access to root.
hope that helps if not ill rethink it and ask again sorry for the confusion.

I suppose, Chris is looking for a free server administration tool. As far as i know this software is the clone of cpanel, but free to use:)

Looks like he needs phpMyAdmin equivalent but I don't know if there is something like this available...

I will give this Zpannel a try thank you.
Also I already have phpmyadmin just dont want to have remote users.
Looking for some kind of control pannel that will handle SQL setup with out giving users accass to root.
Thanks for your replies!

I mean, for u the phpmyadmin is enought for the database managemant. If u like managing all on your host - and our admin is enabling it - use the c/z/x/kpanel and go go go!

Wow indeed our staff knows much about thier webs, shows how much you can learn. Couldnt have done better myself on this thread. Rep added.

banners
Back