The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My YouTube videos don't get any views. Please help.

OscarMike

Hi everyone. One of the traffic sources that I've recently been exploring is video marketing.

For the past month, I've been creating 10 YouTube shorts videos a day. These are typically 25 seconds long. I usually post "Top 5" or "Top 10" videos with the hope that they'll go viral.

My videos don't get many views. In fact, many of them still have 0 views. I have 0 subscribers.

My videos are high quality. They're about trending topics. For instance, I just made one on St Patricks Day, since the holiday is coming up soon.

I use proper tags and seo my videos. I'm currently using TubeBuddy, which is a Chrome extension that is supposed to help grow my channel.

My ultimate goal is to create a large cold traffic source for free. I would like to have videos that get 1 million views each. I would like to promote print on demand products in the description box.

Do any of you have any experience with video marketing? Is there anything I can do to grow my channel faster? Do most YT channels fail? I once saw a statistic that said that for every video that goes viral, there are 100s of videos on the same subject that stay at 0 views.

Thanks

Last edited:
Out of everything you mentioned above, I didn't see you mention "Thumbnails" . Check your thumbnails and make it more catchy.

Find someone who is on the same video niche as you, ask him to shout you out on his channel, and ask his subscribers and viewers to check out your video. Negotiate the charge with him.

And would you like to tell us what your videos are about? Perhaps, the subject matter is not allowed on the platform? Or, what is being promoted is banned usually? If a competitor reports your videos ...
Thanks for the reply Graybeard. Here are some of the video subjects: "5 Fun Facts About Saint Patrick's Day," "Top 5 Tips For Cooking Pasta Like A Pro," "Top 3 Tips for Making Money On Youtube," "Upcoming Stock Market Movers". These were videos provided by a company called InVideo. This company creates thousands of high quality "shorts" videos made for YouTube. Their customers are allowed to re-post them on Youtube. They use stock footage. YouTube said I was spamming them. I did have a link to my squeeze page in the description; I'm promoting a print-on-demand mug that I created for Mother's Day. I didn't have any affiliate links though. I'm not sure if it's the content, or the fact that I uploaded 10 videos (too many?), or whether it was because I had a link in the description. I've filed for an appeal.

Last edited:
Google Appeals Court?

Maybe, there is a lot of duplicate content like that? Link in the description is a give-away.

But without some CTA or links what's the point of generating traffic that way?

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that I had a call to action in the description as well. I was giving away free shipping if they signed up for my mailing list.

Some of my videos got a copywrite notice but YouTube said it "wouldn't affect my videos." I took that to mean that I was safe. I guess I was wrong.

I was hoping to generate a lot of cold traffic to promote seasonal merchandise. If a video gets 1 million views, and my conversion rate is, say, 1%, then I could theoretically get a lot of email subscribers.

I will check out Google Appeals Court.

Google Appeals Court?

Maybe, there is a lot of duplicate content like that? Link in the description is a give-away.

But without some CTA or links what's the point of generating traffic that way?

Well yt acts very strange and me i have the same problem .People get milions of views and mine barely gets 100 views even if i have quality videos .I dont know what i am mising

I will check out Google Appeals Court.
That was a joke --social media moderation is a joke ...
The vids have nothing to do with the mother's day mug. Are you drop shipping them. Seems like a sort of bait and switch. Did you ad your own ad to the video maybe?

Really, that is not a bad idea for network paid ads --targeted traffic maybe.

MI
Back