The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My website has been hijacked, please help

pressingon

I had my domain hosted over at weebly.com until recently they switched their servers or something. So I decided to move it over to my own hosting account and redesign it using html and css.

It all went great, but now I'm getting traffic from this site called fly2find.com. And not only that if you type in fly2find.com it takes me to my old site, even after I deleted the site with weebly.

I contacted weebly, but they are not getting back to me.

Has anyone else had this problem? I want my old site gone...but I don't know who to contact, or what to do.

Thanks in advance.

When you moved your site, did you move it under the same domain name?

Have you checked the IP addresses for "weebly" and the site that fly2find brings up? It may be that fly2find simply hijacked the content. A quick search shows fly2find as registered and hosted in the UK, if that helps.

You deleted your site on Weebly? So that site copied it? You just need to keep trying to get help from Weebly.

Do they have a support forum? Otherwise maybe write another email with the subject line:
DMCA takedown notice to try to get their attention?

Thanks minstrel, I will look into the IP addresses, and yes I did move it under the same domain name.

Linda thank you as well. I'll go visit their forum and keep bugging them. It looks like they stole my content while my site was idle for a few days.

Thanks again!

banners
Back