The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My story with cpa mobile

Josef Cpa

affiliate
sorry for my bad english
Hi I m josef I m an affliate 2 years I Start with adsense in my begining 2013 and I get some money but I see more person make a lot of money of cpa . but I dont know what is the cpa . and after search and read a lot of post . I know it is cost per action and should I get targeted traffic from specific country . yes good but to do this should I invest money , I have some money no problem .
now I choose my cpa network and the media buying network and I very happy to get started but after one week the cpa network dont reply my :(. why I dont know and after I know he dont accept newbie like me but I like cpa and I want start :rolleyes: I stoped for one month and after search I FIND A mazing course on clickbank it is on my signature . but really I can get accepted on cpa network . ok I will try it it is just for 7$ . I read it and I choose two network to try what I learn the first network kissmy ads he accept me in two hours and taprine he accept me in tree days :) .
now I m Ready to start I Choose 10 offer and I buy vps and cpvlap and I get started I Lose 600$ but now I MAKE 60-100$ A DAY
have you good day

Last edited:
banners
Back