The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review My site.!!! How to redouble traffic to it.

Duc Nguyen

affiliate
How to redouble traffic to my site
Javprofile.com
I don't have capital and have ton of time free..!!
Please tell me way..!!

You run an adult site so here's some of my short & quick suggestions on how to generate organic traffic to it:

1) Make a FB passion page - FB doesn't allow hardcore material so i would maybe have cute girls in bikinis or offer dating advice or something put your link up on FB and turn on the message and sign-up options
2) Reddit - lots and lots of available traffic from
3) Twitter - twitter allows adult; take a look at some other affiliates twitters in your nicche as an example of wjat to do and what not to do
5) Landing page - offer something of value for download either on your wordpress site or your main site that will get ppl to sign up to yourbmailing list - this is more of once you get traffic though
4) Instagram - post daily
5) Backlinks - start linking back to them as much as you can
6) Make a Wordpress blog - employ strong SEO tecniques on it
7) Make sure you have good quality content across all your accounts and make sure you post something of value everyday

That's what comes off of the top of my head :) There's more, complicated tecniques but this is something to get you started. If you ever need to buy adult traffic though, consider my network Adnium :) We offer great rates on our adult traffic especially for newbies - we have popunders (something that many new to the AM do first) display, NTVs etc.

Good luck I hope my tips help you!

banners
Back