The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My sister uses her higher account balance to get me to believe this is a scam

My sister says online advertising is a scam.

I tell her, I’m trying to be successful.

She uses her higher account balance than mine as an excuse to believe her over myself.

But just because I have a slow start doesn’t mean I’ll have a slow finish. Am I right?

just because I have a slow start doesn’t mean I’ll have a slow finish. Am I right?
Yes, you're right!

Take a look at some of the journeys, case studies and success stories here in the forum. I'm sure you've probably already seen some. Others have done it and you can, too. But if you have read those, you also probably know that the guys that are climbing are the ones working their guts out to get going strong.

If you're willing to do what is necessary to get good at it, to build a solid foundation, your business can do fantastic! And it will be a huge bonus if you love doing it.

You are in the learning and building stage. That's where every super affiliate ever born got started. ;)

So, try not to worry too much about your sister, she's just concerned about you. That's what sisters do.

Okay, so get going and let us know if you need any help!

My sister says online advertising is a scam
She probably doesn’t understand it or has never tried to learn it.
I tell her, I’m trying to be successful.
Tell her you will be successful instead of saying you’re trying to be. This will in-still confidence in both you and your intentions.
But just because I have a slow start doesn’t mean I’ll have a slow finish. Am I right?
everyone fails at something when starting out. It’s about how willing you are to keep trying and persevere. I remember when I started running push traffic I always had inconsistent results. Now most campaigns I run make me a positive roi.

if you seriously want to be successful keep going and never give up, don’t let the doubters win!

If you're willing to do what is necessary to get good at it, to build a solid foundation, your business can do fantastic!
This is why most fail, they're not willing to go the extra mile to make their business work. Most throw a bit of money at it, see no results then give up. @Plankton5165 will you follow them or persevere through the tough times.

My sister says online advertising is a scam.

The simple answer is that she is being short sited and just repeating what someone else has told her!

In the professional world, every form of business has scammers! Every one of them. Including the medical field, the higher education field, the law enforcement field, the field of politics, every damn field on the planet. Not one of them, NONE, is 100% scam. She is just trying to break your spirit!

In the grand scheme of things, you can tell her that in the U.S. alone, advertising and marketing spend in 2020 totaled $340.3 billion and more than 56% of that was online! I can personally vouch for more than a dozen marketers I have seen the actual books on them having earned in excess of $10MM in 2019 and again in 2020, and more than 3 that earned over $30MM NET in those same years!

SIMPLY PUT: YOUR SISTER IS FULL OF CRAPOLA!

Yes, you're right!

Take a look at some of the journeys, case studies and success stories here in the forum. I'm sure you've probably already seen some. Others have done it and you can, too. But if you have read those, you also probably know that the guys that are climbing are the ones working their guts out to get going strong.

If you're willing to do what is necessary to get good at it, to build a solid foundation, your business can do fantastic! And it will be a huge bonus if you love doing it.

You are in the learning and building stage. That's where every super affiliate ever born got started. ;)

So, try not to worry too much about your sister, she's just concerned about you. That's what sisters do.

Okay, so get going and let us know if you need any help!
@Plankton5165 if you REALLY want to be a successful affiliate marketing, make sure you REALY understand @azgold's post

1st its not scam, of course we have scamers in every work almost , but you need to work only with trusted companies and info abt them everywhere .

10% to 40% of internet network ads are useless bots. That's just the way it is it's not an intentional *scam* per se.

I have seen pop traffic that is 70% to all junk.
  1. It was cheap traffic from unknowns however
  2. It was a rip-off
It was good for one thing --creating ASN blocklists to measure the quality of "better traffic"
So, for the $20 or so I spent I did get some value from it :D

MI
Back