“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My pop journey

These days, i tested several offers.
find one offer, the status is:
time:3 days
cost:$21.4
conversions:38
revenue:13.6
The ROI is not very well, seems have potential。 But the main problem is the traffic volume is low. So i give it up, and test the same name offer at the same GEO but the different CARRIER.
The result sucks. The new carrier have high volume, but no conversion at all.
So i have to find new offers. Keep on testing.

Thank you for all your advise. I usually explore something on ADP, of course most of the time i usa it to download the landing page. But i really don't know why that every time i tested the "most volume campaign ON ADP“, all end with bad performance.
You should optimize it after downloading it dude.

These two days, i tested 8 EG offers and 6 BR offers. All direct link, one carrier, one os, 5X AVERAGE PAYOUT X offer quantity. The result sucks.
Maybe i shoud switch to the next GEO.

These days, i tested several offers.
find one offer, the status is:
time:3 days
cost:$21.4
conversions:38
revenue:13.6
The ROI is not very well, seems have potential。 But the main problem is the traffic volume is low. So i give it up, and test the same name offer at the same GEO but the different CARRIER.
The result sucks. The new carrier have high volume, but no conversion at all.
So i have to find new offers. Keep on testing.
well that's not what you have to do .
you found Some thing that converts , why don't you look for ad networks that has big volume of that traffic .
and run your campaign in many traffic sources, that's the only way you can scale campaign like this .
am i right ? :) :).

try to test LATAM countries. Small payouts and cheap traffic will help to optimize it fast and you will find the working scheme

start from 2017-11-01,tested about 8 geos, Include IN/FR/ES/IQ/RO/HR. The offers verticals are antivirus/adult soi/other pin-submit.
Spend about $250, revenue $43.
Network: Clickdealer
TS:propellerads
For now, there are two problems:
1,Can't find good offers that convert very well. most of the offers just convert once, and no more coversions.
2,Some GEOS, the landing page CTR is so low. Hundres of impressions, 0 clicks. Weird.
How to find a profitable offer as fast as possible??
Should i change the traffic source from propellerads to other TS?
This looks to be something that will work, You just have to optimize it great, and test more dude! I'll suggest you to merge Admobispy on it to try to handle the campaign the best way! They do offers tools to handle propellerads, give you good access to this platform, and will be really help you to search for another traffic source also in the case you need, wish you luck on this!

This looks to be something that will work, You just have to optimize it great, and test more dude! I'll suggest you to merge Admobispy on it to try to handle the campaign the best way! They do offers tools to handle propellerads, give you good access to this platform, and will be really help you to search for another traffic source also in the case you need, wish you luck on this!
Thank you very much.

For the last month, i searched on spy tool, find one offer that traffic volume going up every day. So i copied it.
it's a pin-submit offer, direct link. I spend about $600, get a revenue of $600. roi=0.
The problem is :At every traffic platform, at first, the conversion rate is high. and several days later, the conversion rate will drop 90%, even no conversions. I tested 4 traffic source, all the same. I don't know why. two weeks later, i have to stop it.
Except this offer, i tested many other offers, all of them didn't convert at all. This is really a bad feeling.

For the last month, i searched on spy tool, find one offer that traffic volume going up every day. So i copied it.
it's a pin-submit offer, direct link. I spend about $600, get a revenue of $600. roi=0.
The problem is :At every traffic platform, at first, the conversion rate is high. and several days later, the conversion rate will drop 90%, even no conversions. I tested 4 traffic source, all the same. I don't know why. two weeks later, i have to stop it.
Except this offer, i tested many other offers, all of them didn't convert at all. This is really a bad feeling.

Did you do any optimizations on placements, zoneid's/siteid's? cut out the bad ones? breaking even is an awesome start, don't feel bad about that.

The last two weeks, i tested hundreds of pin submit offers of 6 GEO, none of them performance well.
ROI is -99%.
What is wrong??

The last two weeks, i tested hundreds of pin submit offers of 6 GEO, none of them performance well.
ROI is -99%.
What is wrong??

There is a lot of factors involved, you know this.
Bots, lp, offer, device, traffic source, pagespeeds...

Language could be a big thing as you said "performance well" rather than "perform well" so do you target english speaking countries?
Do you use proven landers?

There literally is tons of reasons as to why it's not performing well.

There is a lot of factors involved, you know this.
Bots, lp, offer, device, traffic source, pagespeeds...

Language could be a big thing as you said "performance well" rather than "perform well" so do you target english speaking countries?
Do you use proven landers?

There literally is tons of reasons as to why it's not performing well.

I test most of the offes by direct link. Some sweepstakes offers, i use the landing pages downloaded from adplexity.
Test cost is average payout*offernumbers*5, all 3g taffic, android, specific carrier, average bid or higher BID.
One of my friends said, test many offers and try to find the profitable one, this doesn't work any more.

I test most of the offes by direct link. Some sweepstakes offers, i use the landing pages downloaded from adplexity.
Test cost is average payout*offernumbers*5, all 3g taffic, android, specific carrier, average bid or higher BID.
One of my friends said, test many offers and try to find the profitable one, this doesn't work any more.

When you are testing offers, why are you so specific with your targeting? Plus with sweeps you NEED an LP. You need to give people a reason/incentive to do your offers, they won't if you just throw them to the offer.

It does work, you need to test multiple offers, even from different networks. Direct linking is where you are going wrong in my honest opinion.

When you are testing offers, why are you so specific with your targeting? Plus with sweeps you NEED an LP. You need to give people a reason/incentive to do your offers, they won't if you just throw them to the offer.

It does work, you need to test multiple offers, even from different networks. Direct linking is where you are going wrong in my honest opinion.
According to what i saw on adplexity, For the sweepstakes and antivirus offers, people usually use the landing page. But for the rest, like game, video, download offers, most of them are direct link, so i test the pin submit offers (game, video, etc) by direct link. Is there something that i missed? Do i misunderstand what i saw on the adplexity ?

According to what i saw on adplexity, For the sweepstakes and antivirus offers, people usually use the landing page. But for the rest, like game, video, download offers, most of them are direct link, so i test the pin submit offers (game, video, etc) by direct link. Is there something that i missed? Do i misunderstand what i saw on the adplexity ?

Depends which people you are taking notes from on Adplexity, in my opinion there are more people testing than their are successful campaigns. How do you know those people direct linking are making a profit?

Put yourself in the visitors position, they get a popup.. which asks for their mobile number? I certainly wouldn't do it.

But you convince them, or give them an incentive, from your landing page.

You have no control when you are direct linking, so you can't maximize your profits anyway, from now on, look for ads that's been running longer than 4 days and takes notes of what they are doing, take the lp and change it to give yourself a slight advantage if possible.

I think many sucessful campaigns use protection methods so that others dont copy them. I for one would not like my sucessful campaing to be copied. I would suggest to not reply to much on Adplexity and to try to cope up with something original your self

I think many sucessful campaigns use protection methods so that others dont copy them. I for one would not like my sucessful campaing to be copied. I would suggest to not reply to much on Adplexity and to try to cope up with something original your self
Agreed, but when you are new to things, coming up with it yourself isn't easy. That can come at a later time once you are familiar with how things work, lp's, split testing etc then you can be automatically doing your proven method over and over

banners
Back