The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My pop journey

forman

start from 2017-11-01,tested about 8 geos, Include IN/FR/ES/IQ/RO/HR. The offers verticals are antivirus/adult soi/other pin-submit.
Spend about $250, revenue $43.
Network: Clickdealer
TS:propellerads
For now, there are two problems:
1,Can't find good offers that convert very well. most of the offers just convert once, and no more coversions.
2,Some GEOS, the landing page CTR is so low. Hundres of impressions, 0 clicks. Weird.
How to find a profitable offer as fast as possible??
Should i change the traffic source from propellerads to other TS?

the best thing to do is to direct link lot of offers and send some traffic, and you will find offers that converts Quickly then add landers and optimize more.
some offers they just not good, no matter what you do you can't turn into green.

the best thing to do is to direct link lot of offers and send some traffic, and you will find offers that converts Quickly then add landers and optimize more.
some offers they just not good, no matter what you do you can't turn into green.

I second that, I tested 20 direct offers with $100 spend and narrowed down to one offer to optimize further. Tyoussef, what makes a converting offer stand out? Conversions with x visits or conversions before x spent or what?

I second that, I tested 20 direct offers with $100 spend and narrowed down to one offer to optimize further. Tyoussef, what makes a converting offer stand out? Conversions with x visits or conversions before x spent or what?
as i told you earlier some offers just not good .
so at least you will have to find some ones that convert then, work on them.

If you can find one offer that convert well after spend only $100, that's will be great. I hope i can have that lucky.
You just spend $5 for each offer, that's a very good. I usually spend $200 and only tested less than 10 offers. Wasted too much money.

Today, i created one campaign, GEO is TH, direct link. wait for the result.
I also cteated a antivirus offer, with landing page.
Tomorrow, i will know the result of these offers.

If you can find one offer that convert well after spend only $100, that's will be great. I hope i can have that lucky.
You just spend $5 for each offer, that's a very good. I usually spend $200 and only tested less than 10 offers. Wasted too much money.

Today, i created one campaign, GEO is TH, direct link. wait for the result.
I also cteated a antivirus offer, with landing page.
Tomorrow, i will know the result of these offers.

Yeah well my payout ranged between 0.25 - 0.75 so $5 each is more than enough, goodluck with your campaigns. What traffic source you using?

The TH offer,
traffic lost about 50%
spend: $13
revenue: $2.75
I think it's time to stop it.

For the antivirus offer. I only received 500 impressions, and the CTR is only 2%.
Stopped it.

Yeah I've noticed click loss is huge from TH so in voluum it's hard to have solid stats. Don't stop things too early, how many offers/lp's were you testing with $13?

Yeah I've noticed click loss is huge from TH so in voluum it's hard to have solid stats. Don't stop things too early, how many offers/lp's were you testing with $13?
For this offer, i tested it with direct link. For the first 1000 impressions, cost $1.8, generated revenue $1.2 of 2 conversions, not too bad. So i continue and leave the computer along.
After 6 hours when i came back, i received 5000 impressions more, costed me $9 and generated revenue $1.8 of 3 conversions. Not very well. But i still want to collect more date. after a few hours, 2000 more impressions and 0 conversions. So i stopped it.
When i check the size, i found o received half of the traffic from one id, and this site generated 4 conversions. This site cost me $6, generated revenue of $2.4, performance very bad. the rest of the sites cost about $7, generated revenue of $0.6, even worse.
The main problem is that at first, it show a "not very bad" starting. So i keep on testing and lost more.

start from 2017-11-01,tested about 8 geos, Include IN/FR/ES/IQ/RO/HR. The offers verticals are antivirus/adult soi/other pin-submit.
Spend about $250, revenue $43.
Network: Clickdealer
TS:propellerads
For now, there are two problems:
1,Can't find good offers that convert very well. most of the offers just convert once, and no more coversions.
2,Some GEOS, the landing page CTR is so low. Hundres of impressions, 0 clicks. Weird.
Hi forman, I'll like to suggest you something, why don't you get to monitor some of the campaigns of the best marketers, and see what they promote, the creatives they use, and more? I mean you can use any spy- service out there, to help you out with this, and also, it could be possible to go this way, and get to know exactly which ad-network will be great to pick some offers that you might might need. You can try this, and by the way use the tool to help you optimizing your creatives, testing your campaign, and also for example search the right traffic source for this. You can check any of the spy-tools out here, they will be helpful for this purpose. Check out some like Admobispy, whatrunswhere, adplexity, but there are more, just check out well, and wish you luck.

Hi forman, I'll like to suggest you something, why don't you get to monitor some of the campaigns of the best marketers, and see what they promote, the creatives they use, and more? I mean you can use any spy- service out there, to help you out with this, and also, it could be possible to go this way, and get to know exactly which ad-network will be great to pick some offers that you might might need. You can try this, and by the way use the tool to help you optimizing your creatives, testing your campaign, and also for example search the right traffic source for this. You can check any of the spy-tools out here, they will be helpful for this purpose. Check out some like Admobispy, whatrunswhere, adplexity, but there are more, just check out well, and wish you luck.

I mostly use ADP to see what other people run and what kind of campaign they are running. I filter buy networks or traffic source. Don't know why can't find a good campaign for me.

In the past two days, i tested a top offer of RS at propelerads, with several different landing pages.
20k impressions,cost $15, no conversion.

This is a good advise dude, Also, you can use those tools to download some landing pages and try to see how they work for your own campaign, it should be effective, moreover propellerads is a good ad-network for this type of offer, but you could think about getting register on another network, and see what they offer.

I mostly use ADP to see what other people run and what kind of campaign they are running. I filter buy networks or traffic source. Don't know why can't find a good campaign for me.
Yeah ADmobispy is a good tool for this purpose, but you can still use it to try to check the right ad-network where to pick offers that could convert well, etc...

This is a good advise dude, Also, you can use those tools to download some landing pages and try to see how they work for your own campaign, it should be effective, moreover propellerads is a good ad-network for this type of offer, but you could think about getting register on another network, and see what they offer.
Thank you for all your advise. I usually explore something on ADP, of course most of the time i usa it to download the landing page. But i really don't know why that every time i tested the "most volume campaign ON ADP“, all end with bad performance.

Thank you for all your advise. I usually explore something on ADP, of course most of the time i usa it to download the landing page. But i really don't know why that every time i tested the "most volume campaign ON ADP“, all end with bad performance.

There's more to look at than just the highest volume, I'm new to all of this too, you could of just been copying someone running a huge test, or a newbie like us.

You need to learn how to use adplexity to find "keyplayers" there's a video on youtube about it

Hi forman, i will like to tell you, that this tool will be helpful for you to download the creatives of your competitors, but you can also use it to help you optimizing those creatives, and test them if they do work well for your campaign.

MI
Back