The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My offer data and my confusion

forman

I run a French adult dating Mobil offer, I tested four banners, one landing page and three advertiser's landing page.
I found my banner is 0.3%, can not improve any more. Is this too low for Mobile offer with Geo France? I select mobile bottom as ads placement. How to improve the CTR?
My CRV from landing page to conversion is 3%, 33 clicks at landing page will generate one conversion. Is this too low?
The CPM of banner is 0.3, offer payout is 1.2, accourding to this data, my ROI is about -80%. Unhappy.
Again:keywords banner CTR 0.3%, LP CRV 3%。 French mobile offer, mobile bottom placement at Exoclick .
Please help me.

I don"t have experience at adult
any ways try TO MAKE a green border in the banner and add France flag there will raise the ctr of the banner

I
I don"t have experience at adult
any ways try TO MAKE a green border in the banner and add France flag there will raise the ctr of the banner
If I want the offer be profitable, I have to let the CTR higher then 3%, compared with 0.3% now, I think there are much more things I missunderstand.

what can i say
take care of The CONVERSION RATE by improving the ctr of the banner and the ctr of the landing page as well that's it
because there is no rule that say your ctr must be higher then 3%

banners
Back