The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My name oktavia Andanara

Andara

Do you can call me Andara
I'm from indonesia west java
My hobby is travelling and Long time on the internet does not bore me. I have 2 my sister and old brother, myself is twin but We are separate.

Become a successful and earning affiliate.
Is there anyone who can help me in order to become a successful affiliate??;)

Hello @Andara , welcome to affiliatefix. So whats bring you here ? Are you beginner or learned ? Any specific focused area you want to start knowing and earning ?
Yes thanks I am a beginner I want to go further with affiliate,yes I want to knows all specif

Is there anyone who can help me in order to become a successful affiliate

Hi Andara, Any success one has in affiliate marketing is first based on understanding how to get traffic and how to use it.

There are different ways to go about that.. You can buy traffic from traffic networks, you can use social media at little cost and build of following of people who have a share the same interests as yourself. From there you can naturally monetize that traffic.

Just for example, I know on social media there are a number of young ladies who have a great following related to their fashion interests and earn a very nice income from their ideas about fashion and their recommendations related to it.

I'm really still learning myself..

A number of people who come to affiliatefix are very good at getting traffic and successfully using it..

There are some just starting as yourself who are quick learners and can adapt faster than you might expect.

Best of Luck..!

banners
Back