The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My name is Mike and im an alcoholic.

D

Darksat

Hi my name is Mike and im an alcoholic.
Im only messing, I dont have a drink problem (I have some in my wardrobe)

Im 25, dark hair, good looking, a sagitarious and I got lost on the way to the dating forum.

Im also big into computers, website and graphics design and getting myself in and out of trouble.
I guess you could call me a Grey Hat but I prefer the term Charming Rogue.

I run a new forum aaitechnologies.co.uk/chat/ where im plotting to take over the world, feel free to drop by any time.

Mike

Name:Mike
Tag :Darksat
Interests:Website Design, S.E.O, Programming, IT security, Art, Graphics, ELENIT, Krav Maga, watersports, extereme sports, Sex, Drugs & Rock n Roll

PS im also a Star Trek fan, but dont tell anyone.
8)

Hello Mike,
Welcome to AA, sorry I mean UK webmaster world, sorry I remove the http in your link, I don't want to give you free link until you become a regular member, you get a free PR4 text link after your 40th post .

I do see you a lot at Great Nexus, looking forward to seeing you here regularly :)

Darksat,
Looks like you want to earn the PR4 link, I look forward to awarding it :) Just a caveat to the offer, at least half of the post must be new threads you start and not just responding to other people's post.

When you achieve the target please PM me and you can choose where you want your PR4 link placed.

Crowebird,
You don't need to worry about being confused with the other Mike, he is an alcoholics and you don't drink :)

Thanks for all the welcomes guys 8)

temi said:
Darksat,
Looks like you want to earn the PR4 link, I look forward to awarding it :) Just a caveat to the offer, at least half of the post must be new threads you start and not just responding to other people's post.

When you achieve the target please PM me and you can choose where you want your PR4 link placed.

:lol:
Youve never seen me in action, ive posted 100+ posts on some forums right after signup, why, just because I can :lol:

How can you count all the posts youve started since youve set me a challenge?
can I just do 100 normal posts?

tomorrow perhaps, Ive got beer calling.

Welcome here Mike, sorry that I didn't saw you till now but i had of things to do and I didn't visit the forum from few days.

banners
Back