The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone! My name is Edward, I'm new and I have many questions.

elake28

affiliate
Hello, my name is Edward. I'm new to this forum and new to affiliate marketing. My goal is to make at least $3000 a month (or more), promoting various offers.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out which options would be best to get traffic to my links. These are direct links/landing pages for business owners who need funding for their business. One of the landing pages also has funding for people who are looking to start a business.

I have an account with traffic authority, but I'm not sure if that's the best option for me. I have also looked into traffic factory and other sites.

As you can see by reading all this, I have no idea what I'm doing, and I need to learn.

I only have about $500 a month I can invest in promoting my offers. So, I need to know, is this a good plan of action? Is my budget too small for my goal of $3000 in ROI or more? Should I not focus on the offers I have (business funding) and look into something that's more universal?

Thank you!

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
https://i.postimg.cc/wTbywPHC/thumbsup.png

These are direct links/landing pages for business owners who need funding for their business.
Start learning with something with a lower acquisition threshold at first. Unless, you have a strong background in lending already and understand the motivation and needs of qualified borrowers as well as the terminology of lending --you will not succeed.

These ad networks will not have the right type of ads that will result in B2B leads. They are more attuned to lower cost C2C type of things.

*standard opening comment

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I only have about $500 a month I can invest in promoting my offers.

Does that $500 also include your budget of your server, your tracker, domains, creatives, landers, and other expenses?

for business owners who need funding for their business.

Do you have a background in business funding?

Have you researched the market?

Do you know how to target the correct countries and geos?

Hello, my name is Edward. I'm new to this forum and new to affiliate marketing. My goal is to make at least $3000 a month (or more), promoting various offers.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out which options would be best to get traffic to my links. These are direct links/landing pages for business owners who need funding for their business. One of the landing pages also has funding for people who are looking to start a business.

I have an account with traffic authority, but I'm not sure if that's the best option for me. I have also looked into traffic factory and other sites.

As you can see by reading all this, I have no idea what I'm doing, and I need to learn.

I only have about $500 a month I can invest in promoting my offers. So, I need to know, is this a good plan of action? Is my budget too small for my goal of $3000 in ROI or more? Should I not focus on the offers I have (business funding) and look into something that's more universal?

Thank you!
Welcome to forum! You have already been asked very good questions here. You are in safe hands with Affiliatefix community, no doubt in no time we will be seeing your success stories!

MI
Back