The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My Mobile Journal

hola! i'm back. went for a holiday in turkey and it was a pretty destination! I did not meet my goal to make at least $10 / day consistently by end june. Campaigns seems like a roller coaster ride and there were many on and off days.

Luckily i am part of a mobile focus group where a few of us bounce ideas and share with each other. it keeps the morale high as there are some already make huge profits and there are some who like me have yet to make it.

i would also like to share this post by charles ngo: The 7 Stages of Being an Affiliate Marketer - CharlesNgo.com

i believe all of us will go through this stage. we need to keep grinding.. even charles failed numerous times before making it big.

but the experience this one month or so is truely an eye opener. i cracked my head on how to spy and moving from vps to cdn to save money and all sorts of stuffs. truely a one man show for now. but i am learning this industry and its not as easy as plug and play. it takes money to make money and lots of determination and connections.

i will continue pursuing my elusive $10/day. to the green land!

MI
Back