The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My Mistake As A Newbie

moneydrop2021

Based on my past failures, I think I jumped around different traffic networks (Facebook, Zeropark, Propeller ads), so my learning curve is a little bit shallow. I am thinking now of choosing one to two verticals only for a year or until I have made enough profit. For example, I only focus on e-commerce products (Maxbounty/Amazon) or self-help products (Clickbank) and promote them on Bing or Google using PPC method only until I've mastered it.
Any long term affiliate marketers made the same mistake as me in the past during early stage?

It is true. I will say that most of the time we want to try out very many things. We however forget that in all those things, we will be wasting a lot of time btw. We need to do proper research work so that we know what is needed and which is the best path for us to take. At times we may hear from the friends that a certain area is doing fine. Remember, they have spend some good time before reaching where they are today. So just keep working hard and all will be fine. Learn from the previous mistakes they will make you better.

It is true. I will say that most of the time we want to try out very many things. We however forget that in all those things, we will be wasting a lot of time btw. We need to do proper research work so that we know what is needed and which is the best path for us to take. At times we may hear from the friends that a certain area is doing fine. Remember, they have spend some good time before reaching where they are today. So just keep working hard and all will be fine. Learn from the previous mistakes they will make you better.
Thanks for the encouragement, Dr. Forum. Couple reasons why I want to try out so many things are because I am so desperate to make money and other people push me different ideas. I also have a little bit of learning disability, so I want to find out the easiest way to make money without struggling through a difficult learning process.

MI
Back