The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My Main Problem Is Traffic Generation

krunk

affiliate
I've signed up a number of people in my main business that I promote but I'm always looking for a way to just really get my business out to the masses. I would really like to get bulkmailing down to a science as one of my marketing techniques, but I would like to hear from some of you guys as to what some of your top strategies are. I like to keep everything that I do very simple and easy to understand, so If you are getting good success from anything simple that you do I'd like to learn more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi krunk,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for starting off with a great question.

Most of the affiliates here are web based affiliates instead of email affiliates. Many of us, or at least I, am anti-bulk mail. Yes you can get your offer out to a ton of people but most of it will go to spam filters. The WORST part IMHO is the more spam thats sent the more consumers add spam filters which makes it hard for honest marketers with double opt-in lists to even get their customer requested newsletters out. Even every day one-on-one biz email is getting tougher due to all the spam and filters.

The best, honest and FREE way to get traffic is by building content rich pages optimized for the search engines. If you get good at writing content and doing SEO you are on your way. Have you tried that?

Hey and welcome!

I do do email marketing, lots of it actually - however, NO bulk e-mail. Meaning, I never buy/rent lists, etc...

All my email marketing is to a list I have self-built and I never have any problems and do very well (making a very strong income).

The trick is this:

I set-up a small opt-in page, similar to:
http://www.AffiliateClassroom.com/free-course.php
or
http://www.marketingselfhelp.com/index4.html (my latest project)

Then, I drive traffic to those pages and you'd be SHOCKED at how well they convert. After that, I have an autoresponder set-up to follow-up with the person for days.

Every week I also issue a newsletter with slight promotions in it.

In your case, your main target would be to get the subscribers to join your downline or whatever program you're promoting.

Now, how do I get traffic to these mini-pages? LOTS of ways:

1. Pay per click
2. Forum marketing
3. Ezine ads (I buy ads in newsletters)
4. Banner Ads <-- not a big fan
5. Article marketing <-- I distribute free articles

That should be enough to get you started :D

Anik

I'm sorry about the confusion Anik. It was a call just for Mike and Teli the 5 star mods about modding the forum and new contests. I didn't invite Stephen our other mod because he is swamped trying to move to Hawaii. Maybe someday when you are not so swamped Anik, you can join our mod squad too, but I know right now you have your hands full trying to build up your own forum. :)

O dont apologize! I was just kidding, I figured it was a mod only call :D

Anik

Thanks For Your Replies

I would like to thank everyone who has replied to my posting! Your comments have been very helpful! I'll take what you have given me and trying to sharpen my techniques.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back