The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Laptop turns on and off repeatedly

Matt Henric

affiliate
Hello Friends

I am having laptop. My laptop is not working properly. The problem with my laptop is that it turns on and off repeatedly. Please give me some ideas to solve my problem.

Thanks

Is it hot underneath? If so, download Open Hardware Monitor and watch your CPU temp. It might be overheating and the CPU protection is turning your laptop off to prevent damage to the CPU. If that is what is happening, find a service manual for your laptop model number and disassemble it down to where the CPU is exposed. Order some thermal paste from Amazon (one of the Artic brands), apply a small pea-sized amount to the top and reassemble.

Maybe the laptop is infected with a virus? Try to install one of antiviruses and scan the operating system. I had this problem, but I already solved it.
Yeah... I think Matt probably has it figured out by now. Maybe even bought a new laptop!

But let's ask him.. Yo @Matt Henric how's the laptop doing buddy. It's been over a year!

Aq2JFic.png

overheating would be the obvious reason ... that is what needs to be monitored first.
Maybe open it and blow it clean first. Then inspect the fan bearings. The fan may be seizing up -- the laptop overheating --then a shudown by the BIOS ...

boot loop problem, it's hard to see what is the reason.
but it's easy to say if it's hardware or software.

Hello Friends

I am having laptop. My laptop is not working properly. The problem with my laptop is that it turns on and off repeatedly. Please give me some ideas to solve my problem.

Thanks
Hello Matt.

I have had that problem with a former computer, and the current one i got now is on it's way to the door.

How i fixed my last problem, was a little expensive but it ended up good for me in the long run.

This is what i did, i bought a new computer and said to hell with it. Hope it helps!

banners
Back