The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My landing page got rejected (mobile ads)

OscarMike

Hi everyone, I'm promoting the Smoothie Diet, which is a Clickbank product. I'm using Propeller Ads to do this.

I'm direct linking from the ad to the clickbank affiliate page. I'm currently not using a landing page myself.

My ad got rejected yesterday. My ad was fine but the vendor's landing page wasn't accepted by Propeller Ads. I received the following message from Propeller Ads:

"Landing page contains or promotes materials/products prohibited for advertising (drugs, medicine, alcohol, tobacco) violation of rules on landing page. Check our policy guidelines and moderation rules." I looked at their guidelines and rules but I don't think I violated any of them. The Smoothie Diet is just a diet that promotes different fruit/veggie smoothies for weight loss. There's no drugs/medicine. There's no supplement involved.

Ironically, I also promote a supplement Clickbank product on Propeller Ads with no issue at all.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Try another ad network for 'smoothie'.
Find another offer for propeller that they find acceptable.
Landing page contains or promotes materials/products prohibited for advertising (drugs, medicine, alcohol, tobacco)
This makes no sense unless there is language confusion
rolls-eyes-emoji80.gif

Ironically, I also promote a supplement Clickbank product on Propeller Ads with no issue at all.
maybe that product would be not be worthy to get promoted!

if you're getting results on other similar product then it must be problem from the site owners side that nobody have ever looked!

MI
Back