The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My landing page got block on facebook.

pipersting

affiliate
I started with some ideas on facebook, creat a fanpage drive traffic then put my landing page on that ( cause i know they will never let me put aff link ) . However my landing page is now allowed , it's marked as spammy .... Can anyone help me to fix this ?

If it's one of those viral scripts you're probably better of trying something else. If you think they made a mistake I'd just setup a new domain.

I recently had them disapprove my Fanpage landing page. They said it was about making money online. They call anything about making money online a pyramid scheme.. LOL..

They're so close minded over at Facebook but they have a brand to protect.

They're also picky. I've heard stories of people getting ads disapproved and told they need a facebook ad manager to "help" them. When they looked into it, they found that you had to spend like 10k a month with Facebook to get one and FB wouldn't answer their emails.

I think the more money you spend with them, the more you can "get away with".

For instance.. I've spent a little over a hundred with them. Nothing to brag about but a friend of mines who had never used FB advertising before got his ad disapproved; the same ad I had running.. So who knows..

Does FB really have a "rule book" when it comes to approving ads or is it run by $$$$

I have found having Privacy and terms of service links on the landing page helpful in getting my ads approved. Seems more legit.

banners
Back