The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My Journey with OgMobi

Day 7: 191 Clicks, 69 conversions, $35. Another strong day. Not sure how much longer I can keep this going but hopefully it will lcontinue!!

It's Christmas today, nothing to surprise here, merry Christmas to everyone. ;)

Dec 25th - 154 Clicks, 22 CR, $12
Low CR with high clicks.

Sigh, thought of earning a big pot of gold today since the data and work been gather and done, now few days of work has been "deleted" where I accidently deleted the wrong server, no backup no etc now need to redo everything again. Sigh....

Dec 28th - Bot stopped working since 11 hours from end of the day of the server's time, which are US working hour.
Manage to get 270 Clicks, 53 CR, $26

Wondering how much it can have after running over the golden hour.

your journey is so motivation, I am following you daily....
Don't follow! Do it! Earn $100s a day.
Though I make $25 a day, but I'm ranked #150+ daily, the #1 make ranging around $2,000 to $5,000 a day.
He sometimes posted on the chat room of his hourly earning.
Stunningly some guy make $400 in an hour.

So I need to change my method a bit. :)
Added a few more account each with reaction like turtle.

30th - 220 Clicks, 68 CR, $28

EPC raises today. :)
Suppose I often get each download averaging from $0.40 to $0.60.
Oh well.

Been out for few days, family having sick need to visit.

Jan 1st - 303 Clicks, 88 CR, $35 (didn't really did anything that day, holiday and not at home!)
2nd - 236 Clicks, 80 CR, $29
3rd - 307 Clicks, 81 CR, $34 (just came back home)
4th - 273 Clicks, 60 CR, $24 (bought another server and run like 7 niche yesterday, middle of the day according to the server time, has confirmed these niche are earning money, but the earning are lower than yesterday)

Clicks steadily increase to 200+ a day, I notice that the epc are lower now, anyway is this somehow coincidence?
100 clicks = $10+
200 clicks = $20+
300 clicks = $30+??

Total of 90-ish account now, these account are used for long term profit, and do not focus for short term.

Conversion rate are low and have no idea how to increase them, I guess no one will help here.

Well Oliver,
I recommend the Monthly award to Mr Game333, and the hard work he's put here clearly shows his commitment towards running a campaign and sharing the info.

Although the campaign he's running is based on BHW ideals , its really good to see that he's putting lot of thoughts into that.

kudos game333.

banners
Back